Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on Youtube, i created a video showing the 1984 footloose and 2011 footloose final dance scenes. Soon after i uploaded the video, the comments blew up in a fight regarding which is better, which depicts America better etc. Well i've gone on the offensive to show where the movies are similar, where the time frames are different between them, how 84 showed 80s dancing and 2011 shows post 2008 dancing.

My question is: DO any of you ever feeling compelled to teach someone somethings or show them the little details that'd make an argument invalid over social media

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Honestly, I really don't. I'd rather not engage with/confront people in that way. It usually just starts an argument.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I hate conflict in general...
But when I'm in a special mood, I do like to troll a bit on social media and/or post something that just shuts the whole conversation/debate down.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I love doing it, but it's taxing, and I lose a bit of my "awareness of world" when I do it, because participating in an argument makes me retreat into my head to use my abilities of mind to the fullest. I basically sacrifice my inner peace and become numb of my surroundings afterwards.

If the development of functions is to be belived, it's because I've just started developing my Ti properly (I'm 20), and that I'm still not so skilled at using it, spending a lot of energy on it. Does that sound correct to you?

Reactions: mnugent93
1 - 6 of 6 Posts