Personality Cafe banner

2321 - 2340 of 2371 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Soooooo, I found these while cleaning out the shop in the hopes of using it as some kind of creative space soon (there's room now since my husband sold his kiln and glassblowing supplies because he's got them dolla dolla bills in his eyes....)

These are from my angst-ridden late teen years....I was super into despair, and eyeballs. And flames.

eyes.jpg

depression.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Soooooo, I found these while cleaning out the shop in the hopes of using it as some kind of creative space soon (there's room now since my husband sold his kiln and glassblowing supplies because he's got them dolla dolla bills in his eyes....)

These are from my angst-ridden late teen years....I was super into despair, and eyeballs. And flames.
Impressive!

I don't paint canvas, but I do paint models. This one I did as a gift for my wife when we got sealed this year. The whole thing is about 12" high.

atonement800.jpg

atonement3800.jpg

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
@arcticfox THAT IS TOO FREAKING COOL!!! WOW!!!

Did you assemble it? Was the whole thing already like that, and you just painted it? Or did you put various things together?

Reactions: arcticfox

·
Registered
114 Posts
@arcticfox THAT IS TOO FREAKING COOL!!! WOW!!!

Did you assemble it? Was the whole thing already like that, and you just painted it? Or did you put various things together?
Thanks very much!

Here's a pic of the unassembled kit. (This is the regular edition, mine is the special edition with extra brass parts, pages for the book, etc.)

michaelkontraros_6irpwh.jpg

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Here's a pic of the unassembled kit. (This is the regular edition, mine is the special edition with extra brass parts, pages for the book, etc.)
Who even KNEW they made such things! What a wonderful world we live in!

·
MOTM October 2013
6,423 Posts
A few attempts at landscapes today. I can't take the FULL credit as there were photos under these to help guide my hand. The last two were photos I took myself, at least.

The Waldo Canyon Fire burn scar. My family lived through this fire. A little more about that here: https://www.foxfirefiction.com/2019/09/07/the-burn-scar/

The backside view of the dam near the top of the Saint Bernard Pass

A random massive shale cliffside near a popular campsite in the Alps in Switzerland:

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,594 Posts
binturong.jpg

A binutrong/bearcat. :3

fall.jpg

Happy fall, a drawing of a bunch of fall-colored leaves, along with a badger and a fox. There is quite a lot to look forward to this season.

iggy.jpg

Iggy from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures becomes a Boston Red Sox fan because well... he IS a Boston Terrier. Or if anyone has a problem with how little sense it makes him being a Red Sox fan, just say it's any random Boston Terrier.

pangolin.jpg

My take on a pangolin, one of my favorite animals. :3

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
@Lunatics That clean and organized workspace makes me drool! I especially like that last one. Makes me think of.....a world made of blood.

Reactions: Lunatics

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
For the first time in months I found the inspiration to draw. Love to work with geometric shapes and patterns.
Ooooh......I bet I would enjoy doing something like that! Thanks for the inspiration!

Reactions: yippy nr 2

·
Registered
662 Posts
@Lunatics That clean and organized workspace makes me drool! I especially like that last one. Makes me think of.....a world made of blood.
Oh, here is the fairy of joy casting spells of happiness again.:wink: Haha, thank you. The last one came from a pretty miserable place, yeah.:laughing: My interpretation was 'hell on earth' or something.

·
Super Moderator
11,119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,119 Posts
she working now ? View attachment 832923
the other pic thread got likes so maybe its your pc?
Yep, I see the pick of you here and there now, but I still don’t see the art pics.

Edit: Nope not my iPad. I can see everyone’s art pics but yours.

Reactions: wolvent42
2321 - 2340 of 2371 Posts