Reactions: fleursdetilleul

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Reactions: misslynn2413

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
I hope this is the place for singing as well?
Noice. Smooth like whiskey. Are you a suthnuh as well? Or does it just sound that way when you sing?

P.S. There's also a Post Your Recordings thread. That's where I've put my vocal tracks in the past.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Noice. Smooth like whiskey. Are you a suthnuh as well? Or does it just sound that way when you sing?

P.S. There's also a Post Your Recordings thread. That's where I've put my vocal tracks in the past.
I decided I like it better with twang. I'm a WMass boy, and our English is in the English standard beltway (Boston doesn't start creeping in until Central Mass).

There may be some cross pollination because I've been working a lot on this one too, but I don't have enough control in the finale for it to be worth a post:

·
Banned
709 Posts

I did this last March with only a 90 degree triangle. Took 10 mins to draw n 2 days to color outline n frame. Sorry the glass is broken I just moved.
Ooohh I really love geometric art and that includes making it myself :) Pretty drawing yours is, nice patterns & colors.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,594 Posts
rich future.jpg

The interior of a witch's cottage, or something along those line. A crystal ball predicting riches of the future. And her familiars, an oriental shorthair cat and a raven are present.

bats 001.jpg

"Don't let the bats out of the bag." x3

Also Hyenas from the Lion Guard, and a few other autumnal pictures.

Attachments

2341 - 2360 of 2371 Posts