Personality Cafe banner

2361 - 2371 of 2371 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
@AnneM Its not the apocalypse, it was just a little smokey in Melbourne and I got creative with the contrast!
For the sake of art I’m going to pretend to be INFJ! Apparently ENTPs are not allowed to express themselves artistically based on lack of suitable threads :rolleyes:

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,594 Posts
skekria and uursu friend.jpg

My Dark Crystal OCs, Skeksis, Skekria the biologist has a runin with Urhei the Balladeer. I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with the world if this film and it's prequel series.

He has a positive outlook on life and is singing about everything. Skekria is secretly curious about him, but had traveled faraway from her laboratory to find plants to disect and study. She can't focus and is quite POed with all the singing. She is a reclusive creature with no social skills. Skekria's best friend, Skekkor the Quaestor has killed her mentor (with Skekria's help) Skekkor slips into insanity. Skekkor was Skekkria's only friend and now, she barely has anyone.

Perhaps this mellow, happy-go-lucky fellow can be an unlikely candidate. A forbidden one albeit....

Scan 38.jpg

Skekria's Mystic/urRu counterpart, Uriah the forest ranger.

Scan 35.jpg

Some Blue whales. The largest animal on the planet.:3 Marine life is awesome.

Scan 29 - Version 2.jpg

A seal-sheep hybrid creature I came up with.

Reactions: yofacic

·
Registered
662 Posts
A short & sweet video I made awhile back. :tongue: Shot and edited myself. Kinda makes me want to do more but I just can't commit because editing is complicated and time consuming.:hampster:

2361 - 2371 of 2371 Posts