Personality Cafe banner

INFJ Art work! - Post your paintings, drawing, sculpture, photography etc

[INFJ] 
343K views 2K replies 614 participants last post by  Juamanix 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I hope this thread hasn't already been created!! I did look.

I have just posted in the 'Art Museum' forum and thought I'd come by this way and create a thread just for INFJ's.

As we already have writing/poetry/stories threads I thought I'd create one for visual artwork, paintings, drawings etc.

Here are some of mine, the rest can be seen here: umbrellasky's Gallery

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Myosotis!

Thanks! The first is watercolour, the second is a mixture of watercolour and acrylic (a portrait of my nephew Zachary). The third is a digital painting that I painted using Photoshop and the last is watercolour and acrylic.

Your drawings are wonderful. I love how you have given the impression of light surrounding your bananas.

#5 ·
umbrellasky, I like your art works, I think they are great. Drawn with such a fantasy :happy:

myosotis, I really like your banana picture

These are just some of mine, but lately I've lost a little interest in drawing since of a lot personal growth (therapy and life experiences) but once I'm more stable I guess it will come back.

I have more on another computer or even drawings from my university art classes, maybe I'll look through them, too sometime.

#10 · (Edited)

Miss Keks, thank you for both the help and compliment, I LOVE creating (I also do flower arrangements, etc) so having others like what I make makes me feel spectacular!!
ALSO, I adore all the other's work, thank you for sharing it with us. :)

#12 ·

introverted innovator, this is SO beautiful. I really like it

Can someone explain this to me, please?
in photobucket you have this "share this photo" window where you find "IMG code" which you just copy&paste into your post.

#11 ·
I'm not that flash at art but I consider myself a possible borderline INFJ. I do find art extremely fascinating though to look at and as a form of expressing human emotion. You're are all welcome to check out and contribute to a non-profit art project I run called Draw that Beast, which asks people to explore their depression through imagery. The basic premise is: if you were sitting opposite your depression, what would it look like? I've had some really surprising and insightful answers from people.

Draw That Beast

#14 ·
What is that?

#17 ·
That is so SAD!:shocked:

:sad:

Reactions: Mimi_1
#18 ·
MUCH better. :cool:

Books=awesome. That is all.

#21 ·
Thank you for showing your work. You are really very talented.

Reactions: Dauntless
#24 ·
This is one my friend and I did on a whim. He was leaving town and getting rid of all his possesions and gave me this. I told him I'd hang it up in the river valley and take a picture and make a sort of mise en abyme. Eh, the river was just behind the trees but I was a little lazy in trying to go that much into it. It stayed on that tree for a while. Pretty lulz stuff.

#29 ·
More for you! :happy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.