Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... let's say all us INFJs lived in a castle...

What person in the castle would you be? And for fun's sake... (Only 1 king!)

I'd want to be like an INFJ forester or assassin. :proud: Cleanse the wicked away in order to protect justice!

· Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
take heed, for she has a freind and champion in the Forester,.. he will not be easy to enveigle,.. his heart is pure, and I fear he may bedevil our plans,.. make haste to the top most observatory tower,. meet me under Venus's baleful light, and ermm... bring yer largest wand, ok?
lol :)
G. x
Trouble in paradise...?

*Carries the Carcass of a gutted deer over his shoulders back to the Castle and sees a bunch of people hurrying to the top of the observatory tower*

"What could they be up to?" Btmangan pulls back his olive-green forester's hood to get a better view.

· Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Damn this Forester, this wood cutter,..with his big chopper..
*smiles a smile of ineffable cobraness at the woodcutter and slowly backs into the Queens chamber, slowly closing the heavy wooden door,..
*Ehh..I'll git you woodcutter..mumble mumble *
Rings for some of Madam Susannah's delicious wine.. whew man, the sexual tension thats racking up with the accursed woodcutter is palpable..lol
G. x
*Matches her deadly glare with a look that is a mix between a faint smile and defiant casualness, his eyes go distant as the door clicks shut*

Something in her eyes is troubling... but also intriguing.

Btmangan walks to the kitchen, and drops the deer's carcass from his cloaked shoulders on the cook's table. He had gutted her, and bled her dry. Now all the cook needed to do was to cut the meat from her bones.

I smell like a dead animal.

His brown robe reeked of death and so he decided he was going to wash himself. With the weight of the deer off his shoulders, he felt light on his feet as he exited the castle's robust gate, and headed towards the distant babble of the stream that flowed just out of sight from the castle walls.

He had a handful of ash from a fire he'd lit while hunting last night. It would serve as his soap.

· Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Oh thank god! I was getting splinters in my feet dancing around barefoot. And red? Freaking awesome!

<Starts dancing a mixture of ballet, Bollywood, Tai Chi, & Hip Hop alone in the observatory to a song only I hear... because...well...there are No musicians in this castle!>
I could sing for you, madame... I am no minstrel, but my songs keep me company enough in solitude as the campfire smolders down.

· Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Hmm...

We should bring an INTJ over here to help design the castle layout, as well as the surround areas, and have people add their homes, etc to it.

If none feel like playing along, I could always act as a subsitute, even if my creationary skills are a little underdeveloped. :wink:

( I think I just made a new word. :p )
Hmn.... We would be a just and loving kingdom filled with.... lots of quiet, caring people XD

I think many a-soft hearted INTJs would pledge their services! :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.