Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 118 Posts

· Registered
2,347 Posts
lol no i'm genuinely curious

this was a better emoticon :
so basically when merlin goes hawkstyle on you youll be okay with that, after zomboy catches you in the forest and after you get past the moat with the crocodiles and after...

and then...

into my robe.
where all the magic happens. lol

· Registered
1,556 Posts
so basically when merlin goes hawkstyle on you youll be okay with that, after zomboy catches you in the forest and after you get past the moat with the crocodiles and after...

and then...

into my robe.
And now thanks to GC here, you'll all have to read this.

Link: I put on my robe and wizard hat

· Registered
975 Posts
Could apply for the position of Witcj/Soothsayer of the court of his majesty?
I have perfected the cackle, am working on the wart on the chin and the greenish tinge.
Have my own cards, chicken gizzards and entrails and scrying bowl.
Alternatively if our Castle is more like Camelot Im happy to be be Morgana le Fay, castle sorceress,..and nemesis to Green Coyotes Merlin, (It also means i get to have a love /hate thing going on with him, and saucy antics at certain times..oh la la , what could be better..easy access robes.

G. x

· Registered
1,556 Posts
Could apply for the position of Witcj/Soothsayer of the court of his majesty?
I have perfected the cackle, am working on the wart on the chin and the greenish tinge.
Have my own cards, chicken gizzards and entrails and scrying bowl.nemesis of Green Coyotes merlin.. it also means i get to have a love/hate thang going on with him..ohh la la
Alternatively if our Cstle is more like Camelot,Ii'm happy to be be Morgana le Fay, castle sorceress,..and nemesis to Green Coyotes Merlin, (It also means i get to have a love /hate thing going on with him, and saucy antics at certain times..oh la la , what could be better..easy access robes.

G. x
And the Queen has arrived.

But you can still do all those things too. Always good to be well-rounded, eh?

· Registered
1,368 Posts
merlin, soothsayer, princess love-hate triangle <_<

and then...

into my robe.
can't say i'm not interested :wink:

· Registered
975 Posts
oh that would be soo wonderful.

Goode we would eventually make an alliance... or just duel for fun.
ahh. to be the magical ones.
tis the life.
:)

Aye my pretty,... t'would be most beautious a life indeed, but that accursed Princess linus stands between you and and I and absolute power, luckilly, my lovely, I have the kings right hand man in my pocket,He is strong and brave but has his weasknesses, I suspect him of liking big snuggly cuddles in private, which I shall shower upon him, till his heart and mind are mine, I shall shower him with faery glamour, bewitch his mind, ensnare is senses, and he shall be the Princesses undoing,.. for she is more fair than I , and cannot be allowed to dwell within the castle walls,.. take heed, for she has a freind and champion in the Forester,.. he will not be easy to enveigle,.. his heart is pure, and I fear he may bedevil our plans,.. make haste to the top most observatory tower,. meet me under Venus's baleful light, and ermm... bring yer largest wand, ok?
lol :)
G. x

· Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
take heed, for she has a freind and champion in the Forester,.. he will not be easy to enveigle,.. his heart is pure, and I fear he may bedevil our plans,.. make haste to the top most observatory tower,. meet me under Venus's baleful light, and ermm... bring yer largest wand, ok?
lol :)
G. x
Trouble in paradise...?

*Carries the Carcass of a gutted deer over his shoulders back to the Castle and sees a bunch of people hurrying to the top of the observatory tower*

"What could they be up to?" Btmangan pulls back his olive-green forester's hood to get a better view.

· Registered
1,556 Posts
And the Queen's plan goes off without a hitch-- that is, until she finds out I've just been using her as a figurehead while I've seeped my influence throughout the kingdom.

Hehehe. Oh yes, everything will be mine... MINE!

And then as the magnum opus of my dastardly machinations comes together, you'll all find out that the 'kingdom' was in actuality just a medieval-themed restaurant with mental hospital inmates for employees. :)

· Registered
975 Posts
And the Queen's plan goes off without a hitch-- that is, until she finds out I've just been using her as a figurehead while I've seeped my influence throughout the kingdom.

Hehehe. Oh yes, everything will be mine... MINE!

And then as the magnum opus of my dastardly machinations comes together, you'll all find out that the 'kingdom' was in actuality just a medieval-themed restaurant with mental hospital inmates for employees. :)

Achhh!! dammit! Foiled again, damn you Zomboy,..!!
*Flounces off to polish Merlins wand and eat chocolates in the throne room. (nam nam nam choccies, umm.. erm now, to get the foresters number..
G.x

· Registered
142 Posts
hmmm.... i could do the planting and growing, but i think we need to find someone more into the dark side to actually brew the things.... :mellow:

anyone volonteer to be the castle alchemist/witch/druid/sorcerer/pick your title...? :laughing:
i will do it, although most of the time it might end badly but I will give it a shot.

I might want to be the Fool though because I think it would be fun, or maybe someone in the band(band is my life)

So one of those three or all three or two, i am not really picky

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.