Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about starting this thread and what made me finaly wanted to do it was the fact of The Boss (Metal Gear Solid) being an INFJ. It is one of my favourite characters in videogames and i feel very identified with her. So i was wondering what other character are loved and wich of them were INFJ.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One time I saw Geralt of Rivia as INFJ but I was not sure because in the books he is very sensitive but not so empathyc and in the games is very very ISTP. So I do not know how to type hiem (I'd be glad if he is INFJ because I admire how handles the situation in the books)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
One time I saw Geralt of Rivia as INFJ but I was not sure because in the books he is very sensitive but not so empathyc and in the games is very very ISTP. So I do not know how to type hiem (I'd be glad if he is INFJ because I admire how handles the situation in the books)
I'm not sure what type he is, but I do relate to Book Geralt a lot. I think he is empathetic but he's able to detach. In these kind of things I have a tendency to relate more to the author. I think Andrezj might be INFJ.

But yeah, Geralt's game version is quite different with a lot less personality. Stoic without the sensitivity and adorableness. But I still like his game version, just not as much.

@Qazcv Gosh, I love Lee so much.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Xion from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, I believe.

·
Banned
488 Posts
Kate Marsh from Life Is Strange.

Though people seem to type her as ISFJ, mainly because of her Church values, as she is a devout christian. I don't think that rule her as a Si dom but then again I'm bad at typing people (don't even try to) so I can't make a good case as to why she would be a Ni dom. I Just get a strong INFJ vibe from her (and is my favorite character from the whole game :3 ).

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I think Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles) might be an INFJ. I had him typed as INTP, but I am honestly not sure anymore.

Lee Everett was a brilliant character.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Lawful Good

Lawful Evil

Reactions: Reila

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Oh, yes. He is such an INFJ to me. People typing him as INFP when everything about Asriel is about Chara.
I don't get why everyone thinks Flowey is an INTJ. Seems we'll never escape from that "sociopathic villain" stereotype.
:dry:

Reactions: Reila

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I don't get why everyone thinks Flowey is an INTJ. Seems we'll escape from that "sociopathic villain" stereotype.
:dry:
It is pretty silly. I noticed that so many characters are often mistyped as INFP or INTJ. Seems like any imaginative introvert is an INFP and any villain ever regardless of personality, goals, motifs is an INTJ. Come on, peoples.

I saw some theories claiming that Flowey is an ESTJ, since it is the "opposite" of an INFP, which according to theories, happens to be Asriel's type. Oh well, too bad Asriel isn't an INFP. Perhaps ESTP for Flowey? :kitteh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts