Personality Cafe banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am married to an ESTP. Throughout my life, I've been most attracted to blunt men who at times seem insensitive. I find that attractive. I'm not a fan of guessing if I've hurt someone's feelings. I have too many of my own feelings and insecurities to process and cope with and couldn't be with another infj. He doesn't fully get me sometimes, but then I give up trying to analyze myself to death, and I enjoy his company, the moment, his laugh, his safety. I feel safe and secure around him. I wouldn't be with anyone else. I've had intellectual attraction to ENFP or ENTPs before, like every forum suggests I would, but ESTP is the one for me.

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
I had a relationship with an ESFP, enni type 7, and it had a different problem. I think he was the one who wanted to rush things more and struggled with boundaries a bit more. It might be more of an aspect of 7ness than ESFPness with him, but he has that "once I've found someone I'm really attached to, I'm hooked," mentality, and there never stopped being at least a part of him that wasn't attached to me.

I think miscommunication and misunderstanding were the biggest issues. He always had a particular way he understood me, and never really communicated issues, at least not very well. I trust, however, that he's grown, some in those days. Also past abuse had a lot of influence on his disposition, so no telling what he would have been like, having grown up in a good environment.

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
I am married to an ESTP. Throughout my life, I've been most attracted to blunt men who at times seem insensitive. I find that attractive. I'm not a fan of guessing if I've hurt someone's feelings. I have too many of my own feelings and insecurities to process and cope with and couldn't be with another infj. He doesn't fully get me sometimes, but then I give up trying to analyze myself to death, and I enjoy his company, the moment, his laugh, his safety. I feel safe and secure around him. I wouldn't be with anyone else. I've had intellectual attraction to ENFP or ENTPs before, like every forum suggests I would, but ESTP is the one for me.
Ha me too. I like blunt men. I like conflict to be out in the open with and over with. It's something I like about ESTPs so far, most of the ones I've known are like "Okay, I have a problem with you, let's address it!" then less than an hour later, have moved on to, "Okay so what are he havin for dinner?" :laughing:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Estp Infj relationship is definitely rewarding. He can be a little flighty and annoying by the time. But I find that admirable. It is quite tough when we butt head though. But we usually get through that in a day or two.

We are only friends though. I have a crush on him but still it takes time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It feels like most of this is written for a Female INFJ. I realize most of this will apply to both genders, but I can already tell the INFJ has to be more submissive in these conflicts, and Im not sure if it will all entirely apply to me, as they wont come to me, I have to go to them

61 - 66 of 66 Posts