Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow INFJ's

we are known as protectors. So for this thread
confess a time you held back from saying or doing something
or anything to protect one person or many. Or you just simply wanted to prevent
something that would make you uncomfortable from happening. It can be silly
or serious...remember this is confession and anything you're willing to share is fair game.

I'll start, at my work after 90 days of being accident free all employees get the
privilege of wearing blue jeans on Friday. Well I had hurt back at work and kept quiet
because I didn't want to ruin jean Friday for everyone and end up being that guy. So
I kept my painful secret for months because of my willingness to protect others and myself.
Let's just say I now realize my back was a little more important haha

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I think we may already have a confession thread, but I'm too lazy to go find it lol xD.

Ummm. There was one time in highschool when some people were making fun of this girl, behind her back...kind of shunning her too. I found her rather annoying, but I knew her from outside of school, and she considered me her friend. However, because there were other classmates around, I didn't go to her and offer her the support and love I usually was glad to give. To this day, I feel bad for breaking that trust, even though I didn't particularly like her.

:( It wasn't even my treating her differently that bothered me the most later on. It was that, aside from breaking her trust, I let myself down by allowing the opinion of others to affect my behavior.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I hate almost everyone at school, except for a few select people.
When I can hear people through my music, I get pissed off to the point I want the people to die.
I wish I could give my waste of a life to someone who could have become something.
I chose drugs over friends, and I hate myself so much for it.
I feel like I have betrayed everyone in my life.
I don't want to grow up a failure, only reason I'm going to college (which I don't want to).
I've ruined a friendship I worked so hard to build.
Back to the choosing drugs over friends thing, when I close my eyes, I see my friends standing around me, they don't seem to acknowledge my presence, and they're talking to each other. I'm either on my knees, or they're extremely tall. I can hear everything they're saying and it drives me into depressed state of mind where I wish I was dead.

The end.

EDIT:
I seem so depressed o.o
NOT THE CASE. I'm just... don't know... confessing what I thought about over the past few days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hate people in general. They drive me crazy, but i dont let them drive me crazy. You are still alive therefore you are meant to live for more. I am going through college and a couple years ago i would've refused, but now i see the cycle i am starting and the man i am making myself into. Drugs are simple you either choose to or not do them. It has nothing to with anyone but yourself. Like i said my friend you wouldn't still be around if you weren't meant to flourish. You just need a different perspective..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts