Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I often don't imagine INFJs as great dancers, but I stumbled on this incredible INFJ who blew my mind as to what INFJs are capable of and I wanted to make a post about him on the INFJ forum for some exposure but also for any INFJs who are interested in pursuing dance, arts, music, or entertainment. I think in some ways it's important not to let our type descriptors limit us, but to use it as a launching pad towards what vibes with you.

His name is "Lim JaeBeom" otherwise known as "JB". He's part of a KPop group named "Got7" and the leader of this group which is under the JYP label. He creates his own personal music on his soundccloud under the name "DefSoul". There are 6 other members with an INFJ leading the team.

Firstly, this INFJ is not just drop dead gorgeous but an amazing singer and dancer - all around performer. Got7 team consists of:
INFJ Leader (JB)
ENFJ (Jackson Wang)
ENTJ (BamBam)
ISFJ (Youngjae, JinYoung)
INFP (Yugeom)

Photos of Mister JB (Im JaeBeom):
unnamed.jpg
iu.jpg
iu-1.jpg

An incredible music video of a music, dance choreography, and overall art direction and concept with his INFP team mate Yugeom from their "Jus2" album with the song titled "Focus on Me". This is an INFJ & INFP dancing duo on this video (feel free to turn on english subtitles on these videos if they aren't automatically on):

Some Quick Facts about Him:
Name: Lim JaeBeom
NickName: JB
Birthdate: January 6, 1994 (age 26 as of this posting in 2020)
Born: Goyang, South Korea
Orientation: Straight/Heterosexual

He was born into a family of rural farmers, and fell in love with music and dancing. He started off by breakdancing and eventually got recruited by one of South Korea's major record and entertainment label JYP as a trainee to become a Kpop Idol.

Brief Breakdown of KPop Industry
South Korea's music industry is owned by 3 major corporations, one of which is JYP. The music industry in South Korea consists of recruitment of teenagers (some of which haven't graduated highschool yet) and they are given dance lessons, martial arts/gymanstics lessons, music lessons, and then a series of exams (performance tests) at each stage of the "debut" process. The trainees who make it to the end will be split up into their respective groups, with a team name, and they have a team of composers, producers, and managers who help them build their career. As these musicians/entertainers grow older, they are eventually given more freedom to create their own music but the label ultimately has say on what is and isn't published.

Got7 now creates 80-90% of their own music.

Some Quick Facts from Interviews:
- He speaks Korean, Japanese, and is currently learning English.
- He is known as the "chic and sexy" member of Got7.
- He is terrible at being "aegyo" (korean word for cute) but after years of his band mates asking him to display "aegyo" behavior at concerts for their fans, it has become less awkward and more natural to be cute.
- He loves R&B and Soul music.
- He loves dancing.
- He is often called a "Tsundere" (a Japanese descriptor of a cold person on the outside who is warm when you get to know them)
- He owns 5 Cats.
- He lives at his own apartment after years of living in dorms and shared spaces with his bandmates (Got7).
- He rarely ever invites his band mates over his house (when inquired about why he never invites his bandmates over to his house, he states that there's too much cat hair everywhere and he's embarrassed).
- He often doesn't know how his band mates are doing during breaks because he's in his house all day.
- He also never shows his bedroom on social media of any kind.
- He likes to take long walks alone at night in order to de-stress.
- He likes to take photography on film camera.
- He takes personal photographs of his band mates on tour and prefers candid shots over staged ones.
- He has a private music studio with a wall of polaroid shots that he sometimes arranges in different ways to get a feeling of a mood or a song he wants to compose before playing melodies on the piano to compose his music.
- He wants to learn how to draw (be trained to draw) more seriously instead of just as a hobby.
- He enjoys reading books, and reads lots of books when he's touring (usually when he's getting hair and makeup done for tours).
- He's an avid fan of Murakami's novels.
- He also reads comics.
- He can't live without a TV and enjoys watching movies.
- He likes to play video games.
- He several piercings on his ears, including a nose piercing, and an anti-eyebrow piercing.
- He has no tattoos although he wants to get some, when asked why he hasn't gotten any yet, he said tattoos were more permanent than piercings. A piercing is something you can remove, but a tattoo would have to be meaningful.
- He has stated that if there was a girl he liked and a band member also liked, he would be the type to "fight for her" - when asked to clarify, he said he wouldn't force her to date him but that he would do what he could to show her his true self so that she could make the right choice; he wouldn't shy away or back off simply because a bandmate liked her as well.
- He has stated that he often thinks a lot about something before making a decision on it even if it doesn't seem like he's a deep thinker.
- His band mates make fun of him on variety shows and their live vlogs for being too serious.
- He was once asked by a fan "are you happy?" and he's stated that life is up and down, and happiness is something you experience in bursts and it's not a constant feeling for him.
- He was once asked by a fan "are you an angel?" and stated that "No, I'm not an angel. I'm human."
- He loves Korean food, any type of Ramyeon (Ramen/Noodles) but has acquired a taste for American food after touring with Yugeom on their "Jus2" album.
- He is known as the "just one bite" guy. His band mates make fun of him for constantly asking for "just one bite" of their food.
- He can eat a whole bowl of rameyon (ramen/noodles) in 30 seconds.
- He is often late.
- He has stated that he's not the type who does less work for more money and believes you should do your best for what you love.
- He believes that anyone who works hard pursuing their creative outlets will eventually find success.
- He stated that he has no ideal type of woman he wants to date; anyone that captures his attention will do.

His personality type was assessed by a Psychologist on an M2 show:

Last but not least, some videos of this INFJ dancing:

Hope you enjoy this INFJ!

I was trying to type him for a long time, but luckily found a video that they did with a psychologist and was surprised to see that he was an INFJ. The psychologist eventually said that he would make a great teacher :D Okay, hope this post on INFJ dancers encourages you guys to start dancing sometime :]

Bonus video of Jaebeom's photoshoot with Saint Laurent:

Registered
馃寛馃幑鈽甀NFJ 666 sx/sp馃嚭馃嚫馃拑馃徎馃拫
You'd be surprised how many infjs are into dancing, singing, performing etc. I'm a really good dancer despite being very clumsy.

I was on the dance team and drama club in high school and college.
I was in both choir and show choir.
I was in the Shakespeare company in college.
I was worship leader at my church for a number of years.
I still do community theater, karaoke nights, and play piano at church.

Its a weird dichotomy because I don't like attention or being in the spotlight, but I love performing on stage.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
You'd be surprised how many infjs are into dancing, singing, performing etc. I'm a really good dancer despite being very clumsy.
Yeah! I'm surprised. The funny thing is, after doing research on Jaebeom, there are so many videos of him falling off of his chair during interviews and his band mates are like "what's wrong with you?" LOL So he's also clumsy, but he moves well when he's dancing or practicing.

I was on the dance team and drama club in high school and college.
I was in both choir and show choir.
I was in the Shakespeare company in college.
I was worship leader at my church for a number of years.
I still do community theater, karaoke nights, and play piano at church.

Its a weird dichotomy because I don't like attention or being in the spotlight, but I love performing on stage.
I completely relate to the dichotomy of not wanting to be in the spotlight oh my gosh. I went down the visual arts route because of that very reason, but when I was a child I would always be dancing or listening to music. I never did it publicly because I didn't want the attention but I was in a few plays (and a nervous wreck haha).

Even though I'm older now I still sing and play the guitar and dance to music, but all in the privacy of my own room LOL I'm less shy about showing my visual artwork because the focus is off of me but I find myself constantly watching dance videos on youtube and thinking it's so cool to be able to do that. I just like the idea that you can control your body in seemingly gravity defying ways; that always gets me hyped lol

Thanks for the post! It's always great to see INFJs doing different things and killing it! :cool:

Registered
I'm not surprised, since INFJs are very creative people. My favorite performer, though not a great dancer, is Jay Chou. He composes his own music and for other singers, directs and acts in movies, and plays various instruments.

General Information
English Name: Jay Chou
Chinese Name: 鍛ㄦ澃鍊
Nickname: Director Chou (鍛ㄨ懀)
Date of Birth: January 18, 1979
Place of Birth: Taiwan, Taipei
Blood Type: O
Birthplace: Taiwan
Chinese Zodiac: Year of the Horse
Horoscope: Capricorn
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Shoe Size: 10.5
Languages: Mandarin, Taiwanese
Education: 1997 High school (music major)
Weird Habit: Doesn't like wearing underwear
Strengths: Compose, write songs and play basketball
Music Instruments: Piano, cello, guitar, jazz drum
Family Situation: Only son, Father (Biology teacher), Mother (Middle School fine arts teacher)
Friends in the Industry: Luo Zhi Xiang (Xiao Zhu), Liu Geng Hong
Slogan: Diao bu diao (灞屼笉灞)
Agent: Jacky Wu
Person he is most thankful to: Jacky Wu
Work Experience: 1997 DW Italian resturant piano player
Ambition before Releasing an Album: Piano teacher, music in movies
Jay Dislikes about Himself: He is shy and soft-hearted
Good Qualities: Strong ability to compose songs and write lyrics. The new e-generation musician
Interests
Favourite Sports: Basketball, exercise, practise nun-chuks
Dream when he was Little: To be Bruce Lee
First Love: The girl in next door's class in High School
The Type of Girl he Likes: Long haired, oval face, classic beauty
Favourite Comic: Doraemon
Favourite Movie: Any cartoon by Miyazaki Hayao
Favourite Music: R&B and hip-hop (actually he likes any kind of music)
Favourite Clothing: Natural, comfortable, hip-hop (Simple T-shirt and shorts, not much different to people on the street)
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite Food: Fried chicken, anything to do with chicken steak and chicken (he especially likes Hong Kong Tai Ping Guan's Swiss chicken wings), also he likes to drink sweet things
Favourite Musicians: Frederick Chopin, Li Si Te, YO-YO Ma
Favourite Actor/actress: Jet Li
Favourite Basketball Player: Michael Jordan
Favourite Artist: Usher, Babyface
Most Want to Visit Place: The feeling of France is very romantic, but if there's a chance he'll go to Shanghai or Beijing
Ambition: Travel to every corner of the world
Favourite Things: Cap, different kinds of musical instrument, black peoples' music, silverware, chewing gum
Collects: Sports shoes, caps and different metal plates (door plates, license plates and commercial boards)
Hobbies: Writing songs, watch movies, play basketball, play video games
Music
Music Style: R&B
First Lyrics and Composition: In high school, song was called "Everlasting"
First Published Song: "Three Nights, Three Days"
First Individual Album: "Jay" published by BMG November 2000
Most Respected People: Maternal grandmother, mother, father
Best Writing Partner: Vincent Fang
(from jaychoustudio.com)

Clips from concerts:

Piano Battle with YuHao of Nan Quan Mama

Rice Fields + Dad I'm Back

He's a terrible dancer though, so I thought I'd spare you. XD

Registered
Don't have anything to contribute other than holy shit welcome back @Ethanol I haven't seen you in ages.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm not surprised, since INFJs are very creative people. My favorite performer, though not a great dancer, is Jay Chou. He composes his own music and for other singers, directs and acts in movies, and plays various instruments.
I'm not so surprised about INFJs being musical or creative (I have a career in the visual arts, and have met many INFJs in the visual creative fields, so that's not so surprising for me). I believe Lady GaGa is an INFJ, and I know there are really great INFJ musicians (that's not so surprising either) but a dancing INFJ? Yeah, that blew my mind haha A dancing INFJ, who can dance exceptionally well is what kind of blew my mind LOL

I've never really imagined INFJs as exceptional dancers (not offense to any dancing INFJs) but I've never witnessed one - most creative INFJs I've known or follow don't dance and so when I stumbled on an INFJ who is one of the best dancers in a group of 7 - mind blown lol

I was initially typing him as an ESFP or ISFP. When I found out that Jaebeom was an INFJ through reading articles I thought for sure they got it wrong, but then I saw the video of the psychologist who typed their entire team (Got7). That's when I backtracked to his responses on interviews and variety shows (and his 5 cats, introverted nature, avid book reading) made sense. I saw an interview about his creative process when coming up with music, and I thought the way he blended his use of photography with capturing/revisiting a feeling and deriving music was very unique. When I saw that interview about his creative process, it lead me down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out his type because it seemed there was more going on than what I initially imagined. He often gets overshadowed by the extroverted bandmates who take over the conversation despite being the leader, he lays back and lets them run the show a bit but reels everyone in for the finale.

One of the things that caught my attention about his dancing is not only the clean and expressive movement, but his facial expressions are cued to the beat and music. Most of the dancers in his team are all amazing, but they tend to have a stone cold face - I think they are really focused on getting all the movements right, so their faces tend to be unexpressive or just really relaxed.

Atleast, for this particular INFJ dancer I was really amazed because his dancing always caught my eyes; mainly his very expressive face. There's an ENFJ dancer on his team, I thought for sure the ENFJ would have a more expressive dancing face (Fe) but surprisingly it's the INFJ in this lineup who is the most expressive. That was a pleasant surprise for me but I remember watching old INFJ videos about how INFJs tend to have emotive faces - so I guess that comes in useful when dancing.

General Information
English Name: Jay Chou
Music Style: R&B

Piano Battle with YuHao of Nan Quan Mama
-video-

Rice Fields + Dad I'm Back
-video-
Thank you for sharing this! I checked it out, amazing piano and instrumental skills. The style of music isn't usually what I listen to but the man is clearly very talented. Never knew about him :D

He's a terrible dancer though, so I thought I'd spare you. XD
LOL I saw the dancing! It's not bad, but it's definitely not the best hahaha Thank you for sharing! Very fun to learn about these INFJ performers :)

Edit: Also, I think Jaebeom is attractive, I love how his eyes make him look like a cat lol But the most interesting thing about his group Got7 is that there are only 2 extroverts in a team of 7. Also, his interaction with an ENFJ bandmate (Jackson Wang) is really interesting to watch.

INFJ (left) facing off with an ENFJ (ENFJ starts it):

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Don't have anything to contribute other than holy shit welcome back @Ethanol I haven't seen you in ages.
Did you change your handle? I always have amnesia if name changes are made often, thanks for the welcome back :D Hope life is treating you well :D

Aaayyyyyyyyy ~ ~

Introvert dance party time :eek:h:

Registered
Did you change your handle? I always have amnesia if name changes are made often, thanks for the welcome back :D Hope life is treating you well :D

Aaayyyyyyyyy ~ ~

Introvert dance party time :eek:h:
Ahaha, I did not. We talked briefly and I said you were a thanking MACHINE, and I'm happy to see that you're still conducting the thank train :tongue: Why do I remember interacting with you one time 10 years ago but not what I ate for breakfast :thinking: I also remember you being a ton of fun though and that hasn't changed!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Ahaha, I did not. We talked briefly and I said you were a thanking MACHINE, and I'm happy to see that you're still conducting the thank train :tongue:
Ahahaha hahaha thank you! Yeah, I think PerC is a great resource so I always try to thank the poster's for taking out time to write the information out. They always help me directly or indirectly by all the great content, and it makes me think a lot - especially when I go down these rabbit holes.
Why do I remember interacting with you one time 10 years ago but not what I ate for breakfast :thinking: I also remember you being a ton of fun though and that hasn't changed!

I'm flattered by the compliment hahaha thank you! Totally don't deserve it >_> I'm a boring person in real life but in my mind... it's a partay AYYYYYY:

Registered
Woot woot! I'm glad I checked back for the extra, love it!
@Ethanol , the cool thing that I notice in K-pop groups is that they take a bunch of people of different personality types and it works wonders. In Western music and our country (somewhere in Southeast Asia) performers are more stereotypical.

I appreciate good dancing when I could watch it, though not in any way good myself because I'm very clumsy. I just remembered that my niece is xNFJ and a terrific dancer. She couldn't have gotten it from my side of the family lol. Still can't tell if she's an extrovert because she's perfectly fine being alone and being with people. What is really funny is that the piece she used to audition for the dance club was something her clumsy INFx aunt (me!) taught her.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Woot woot! I'm glad I checked back for the extra, love it!
@Ethanol , the cool thing that I notice in K-pop groups is that they take a bunch of people of different personality types and it works wonders. In Western music and our country (somewhere in Southeast Asia) performers are more stereotypical.
I'm not a KPop fan but discovering Jackson Wang (Got7's ENFJ) and then JeoBeom (INFJ Got7 Leader) has my attention. I know BTS is breaking into the west and BlackPink played at Coachella 2019 (last year). I listened to some of their music but it's not really what I like (I like what Post Malone is doing though).

In so far as KPop, I'm really drawn to Got7 Jus2's Focus on Me - the visuals, concept, music, and choreography is really unique. I took note that it was an xNFJ members that has me paying attention. Their newer music is more mature and appealing to me compared to some of their older albums. I think as these boys get older, they're becoming more experimental if they want - they'll reach a larger audience outside of Asia. I found the "Focus on Me" track great, the vibe is chill so I'm drinking their cool aid and bopping my head along for the ride :D

Finger Hearts! :eek:h:

I appreciate good dancing when I could watch it, though not in any way good myself because I'm very clumsy.
SAME! LOL I love watching dancers, they're such hype machines lol Makes me want to learn how to dance!

I just remembered that my niece is xNFJ and a terrific dancer. She couldn't have gotten it from my side of the family lol. Still can't tell if she's an extrovert because she's perfectly fine being alone and being with people. What is really funny is that the piece she used to audition for the dance club was something her clumsy INFx aunt (me!) taught her.
Naaaahhhh! She definitely got it from your side of the family :D It was hidden inside all along, and your tips helped unlock dancing beast mode! That's great, I'm rooting for her and I hope she blows the competition out of the water and dances circles around everyone :cool: SWAAAGGGGG! Skrrt Skrrrt!

Registered
I think the inferior function is underrated as Se is still within our top four functions, not dead last and still holds sway since it's kind of like the all or nothing function. I also have always loved dancing, rhythm, movement though I'm hardly a pro and I was born with two flat feet, I still can feel rhythm in my body and enjoy things like yoga. It's strictly for my own enjoyment. I'd like to believe I'm a ballerina in some parallel universe or some past life though lmao.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I think the inferior function is underrated as Se is still within our top four functions, not dead last and still holds sway since it's kind of like the all or nothing function.
For a long time, I was reading about cognitive functions and how Se is our weakest - I remember over the years seeing YouTube videos about how we should strengthen our primary functions and leave our weakest functions alone (DaveSuperPowers videos mainly). It never sat right with me... because, as a visual artist, I use my Se (helps me do my job). Through the MBTI suggestions I read online, I thought perhaps because it was limited to visual work (as opposed to something strenuously physical, like as a stage performer) that made sense for my inferior Se.

In some ways I thought maybe we were limited? I blocked the possibility of it being anything more until I found this INFJ entertainer. I think it blew my own perspective on the limitations that we can set on ourselves, or at least the limitation I set on myself :shocked: I thought about my own Se function and how underutilized it might be. I鈥檓 just happy to see an amazing INFJ dancer in all honesty LOL I鈥檝e always danced to music in my room, and have always been attracted to watching dancing competitions without ever really considering that there might be an INFJ among them.

I also have always loved dancing, rhythm, movement though I'm hardly a pro and I was born with two flat feet, I still can feel rhythm in my body and enjoy things like yoga. It's strictly for my own enjoyment. I'd like to believe I'm a ballerina in some parallel universe or some past life though lmao.
Oh I鈥檓 sure you were!!! I secretly want to believe the same about myself :frustrating: After watching this INFJ, I find myself wondering what my life would be like if I pursued performance arts instead of visual arts. Must be so fun! You鈥檇 be physically fit and healthy from moving around so much instead of sitting around all day drawing/painting/illustrating things (my day job lol). Kill two birds with one stone :mellow: ... what a life huh? I鈥檓 already daydreaming about dancing on stage. How cool/fun would that be? Maybe in another lifetime :proud:

PS: I want to be as cool as this INFJ :frustrating:
tumblr_pois8hpmvV1sdbgx6_540.jpg

Edit: I need to spend more time editing my posts for easier readability.

Registered
@Ethanol

Hmm I'm not sure what he meant by leaving our inferior function "alone" but yeah, I don't agree with that either as I think ignoring it doesn't really produce growth. I agree with this:

"The label 鈥渋nferior鈥 is misleading because it implies that the function is 鈥渨eak鈥. In fact, the inferior function has the potential to influence you as much as the dominant function, it simply does so underhandedly, from the depths of the unconscious mind. Because the function lacks proper attention and development, it is more likely to manifest in negative, irrational, immature, childish, defensive, dysfunctional, or even destructive behavior - it is used to voice your unconscious activity. Being in the grip of the inferior function makes a person act seemingly OUT OF CHARACTER. Once the grip episode/period is over, you might even wonder what came over you and why you behaved so weirdly/badly..

The inferior function is very valuable to personal development because it informs you about where your weaknesses lie and, hence, reveals opportunities for growth and improvement. Ignoring the inferior function isn鈥檛 good for your long term well-being."

https://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory#inf

I think I tend to experience inferior Se on more of a mental level where chaos in my environment can create stress if I'm feeling off balance (I seek to control all the details) or sometimes when I have trouble rolling with the punches/changes. Other times, I feel very relaxed and very engaged with Se in a healthy way and have no trouble rolling with the punches and accepting changes. It depends where my mood/mental state is at.

Movement wise, I don't fear movement or trying new things with my body, but I do fear getting hurt, and so I know that would hold me back from doing anything seriously. Like, I took gymnastics (low levels, didn't get far with it) when I was a kid and I'd hear about people breaking things. My best friend at the time broke her nose and that terrified me. I think it's magnified in me due to being a type 6 too. I care more about safety even though I am a CP 6. There's just not much confidence in myself there or rather, the physical aspect of things. I care too much about the consequences. But I have totally sprained my ankle while trying to do a leap (thinking I'm a ballerina) lol. So, lesson learned. In a world where I couldn't get hurt, I'd LOVE to do free running. It seems like so much fun. But as it is, I prefer to remain safe and not accidentally injure myself which naturally comes when you're doing more physically challenging things.

I also think there's something to said for a person who is born with natural talent though. So, it's not hard for me to believe that there are INFJ's out there who aren't held back or limited in that way. And yes, I very much agree that for the most part, we're only limited by the limits we place on ourselves.

Registered
Who says INFJs can't dance? Don't get me wrong I can't dance, but only through lack of training. I still did theatre and could dance well enough to get the role, and if I had more years practice in it I would've been much better. Meanwhile, acting is something I enjoy, and singing is something I've done since my earliest years.

I love performing, it's incredibly terrifying every single time but it always allows me to step out of my shell and feel like a different person for a while.

I confuse people a lot, I look like the most confident social extrovert on stage but then I always leave before the party starts, and don't contact people for months at a time. I think I love being brought out of my shell and being put into action, but I really struggle to do it myself. It's almost like I crave an Se hit from everything but can't quite achieve it on my own.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
@Vivid Melody;
Thanks for the link! I read through it and there were a few statements in the INFJ se section that really caught my attention. Another rabbit hole for me to read up on :eek:h:

When I see INFJs who break the mold, I always want to share the posts on PerC since there are many lurkers and many younger INFJs who are googling INFJness. I want there to be a record of content showcasing different ways an INFJ can excel. Pushing them towards what they love :jazz: I might start taking some dancing lessons after this lol thanks :heart:

Edit: OH! I wanted to quickly add, the Jus2 Album is a mini album that has 6 songs which focuses on the 6 senses. The song "Focus on Me" (with the INFJ and INFP dance duo) is the sensory experience of the eyes. As you listen to the album, you cycle through the senses :proud: I thought the concept of their mini album was very unique, not just the visuals *squeal*

@aloneinmusic;
Agreed! I think it's fun to experience a different thing, being a performer... I've always thought acting would be fun. You get to live a different life for awhile, no matter how fictitious. I can see the attraction towards that world.

I have terrible stage fright but that's very relatable (being thought of as an extrovert, can't keep it up for long though). Coworkers think I'm a "party girl", no idea how they get those vibes from me. Definitely more of a, in my room and disappear from the world for a long time type of person but then there are these moments where I'm like.. man, if I left my room right now, I want to be in a dance group - or like travel somewhere remote, like take a ship out to Antartica in the dead of winter. It's that weird dichotomy between being a shut in, and then coming out of hibernation I want to experience something unique or extravagant :confused:

I love that so many INFJs aren't surprised by the post, makes my heart warm with the fuzzies! Derp, maybe I was the only one who was really surprised :frustrating: hahaha LOLOL Thanks for the post :jazz:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts