Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey INFJs, I recently started talking to an INFJ dude that I met through a dating websites. We exchanged messages. I requested he ask me a deeper question, to which he asked, "what do you want to accomplish out of life". I responded and he said he "loved how deep I was in my answer and that he related to my answer".

He asked if we could Skype. Initially I said I'd like to talk on FB more and then Skype. I felt comfortable with a few days later & we've started to chat 1/day per week with conversations lasting 3 hours. He lives on the other side the country. Anyway, after speaking with him the 4th ish time, I asked him if he had any pressing questions or things he really wanted to know (like make or break type deals). I said that I'd like to let things flow naturally and normally, but wanted to give a chance to ask anything he'd like. He responded with, "nope. I am good. I really enjoy talking to you and would love to talk again. I'll FB with you a time we should next. Do you want to ask me something?" and I asked him about previous relationship history, race/ethnicity he put to his match settings to to which he said, "no long relationships. A few dates, but nothing panned out. Setting as same ethnicity as me". Anyway, he ended the conversation by saying, "it is great to have a friend in your side of the city now. You'll be my first friend from your city. I love chatting with you". Hmmm. Any ideas if he has feelings for me? I am curious because I know INFJs aren't the most obvious to show feelings. I am prepared to take the time to get to know him and cultivate a meaningful connection. Any ideas about his feelings?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.