Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Socionics say - it's hardly possible. mine didn't work that well to. Everything seemed ok, but there was something I couldn't explain, such a strange feeling, something like you'd be with a person that has built a wall and you know there are doors but it wouldn't open, nd then you kinda go behind your wall nd you close the doors to, nd then you just stop caring.. .And we just stopped writting each other with no reason. We didn't fight nor anything like that. what is that "something" that pushes me from him and probably him from me? I tried to think, but that feeling is so abstract, I can't get it. Could somebody who understands well MBTI or Socionics, explain me what happens between such two types?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I kind of developed a crush on an ENFJ friend, then I went to the eNFJ forum thing, and asked them about it. Clearly they are used to being the centre of attention and well liked, but if they truly like someone, they will let them know right away...My friend does talk about the girl he loved and lost frequently, and he never beat around the bush with her....so thus, I realize that there won't be something likely for us, well and the age difference is a factor too...but it is nice to be around someone fun, attractive, and so caring, so I can see where the attraction lies on my end (INFJ) but I cannot see anything long term in my case. I would have to learn more about personality types to come up with a better response...but yeah, it really got through to me immediately when other ENFJs told me that they would tell a love interest early on, or show their interest. I see my friend being that way too...thats really nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts