Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey there,

I am a 19 year old INFJ female and I am also new to this website and forum. I did read your message and I did not ignore you. I really feel sorry that you are dealing with this. I feel your pain here. I am also going through the same thing as you are with another ENFP guy but it’s a very long story. So you are not alone here.

From reading your message, I feel like the INFJ guy does not truly love you from his heart . If he only loved you and wanted to be committed only to you, he will not be going after other girls. Also, he won’t get upset and stop talking to you when you found out the whole truth about him on Facebook. I also found out that some INFJ guys have a hard time being committed in a relationship unlike INFJ females who are willing to be in a long lasting relationship and make things work out. This is true unfortunately.

So, I would suggest that you should stop pursuing him if he does not love you back and not willing to work things out with you. It’s better that you should try to move on with your life. Try to focus on achieving your goals and dreams to get your mind off of this and then the right guy will come along in your life without you having to pursue him. It won’t do any good for you mentally if you keep holding on to him.

I am not sure if you are a religious person or not but if you are religious then try to have trust in God and look up to Him for his guidance. He knows what is best for us and He has a plan for all of us. Again, I am not trying to force my religion on you and you can do it only if you are religious. I am a Catholic and I have been raised up as a Catholic all my life so I have this perspective.

You really do deserve to be with a guy who will love you back and be willing to make an effort to prove to you everyday that he really wants you and be faithful to you. You are a gem. He should be the one who is at loss and not you. Also, the first guy won’t always be right and this could have happened so you can end up finding the real love of your life.

So I really hope this helped you out. If you still have any concerns you can feel free to message me back. Also if it helps, you can think about seeing a professional relationship counselor and they will know better on handling these issues. Good luck and I wish you all the best:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Also one more thing, don’t trust online dating websites. They are not safe nowadays . Just avoid online dating websites to be on the safer websites. There can be fake and manipulative people in online dating websites. I would rather meet and get to know a guy in person rather than on the internet. That is much more safer.

Reactions: dulcinea
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.