Personality Cafe banner

INFJ-ESFP Friendship

[INFJ] 
20K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Gracie 
My mother is a ESFP, for some reason we can get along really well. We enjoy similar jokes, I like the fact she can just not think so hard and just laugh at odd things in life. on another note we view the world so differently. we do good alone. We approach the world different, she gets stressed with the way I act and I do with her.

Getting her to understand me is probably the most difficult and most day's i think are impossible. many times I will hear "my head hurts I can't think anymore" lol but seriously ESFP will try to look within themselves but what you see is what you get. anymore is like a unknown language. She has a lot of worry's about everything and everyone but ESFP's just want to keep it to themselves no matter what I believe this trait is as strong on INFJ, probably where I got it from. Her mind is so simple it just make's me smile sometimes.

This is the woman who starts crying because she doesn't want to do anymore paper work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.