Personality Cafe banner

INFJ-ESFP Friendship

[INFJ] 
20K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Gracie 
This thread... saved my day. Thanks for putting it up.

My ESFP best friend is a laid-back college student. There are times when both of us would clash because of our different viewpoints on certain things. When he doesn't like somebody, he doesn't like that person. Period. I can basically relate with you.. know the person first before making some assumptions. He's a fighter, I'm pacifistic and passive in nature, but I wait for the opportunity to fight. He doesn't like it; I don't like his "warrior" persona. Almost as if it is Yin and Yang. He's very perceptive of people though and is egalitarian by nature. He accepts people as who they are but at times, he gets too hot-tempered and I get too sensitive. He's scared of... ruining relationships. That's him, and that's a thing we have in-common.

Basically, I settle the conflicts most of the time 'cause he wouldn't even bother... it drives me nuts. -sigh- However, he is very influential in my life. It's an on and off relationship, really.

My advice... just have fun when you get the chances. She probably has something to offer anyway, in the end:proud:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.