Personality Cafe banner
301 - 320 of 495 Posts

·
Registered
8,673 Posts
are these INFJ eyes?? LOL
Does it matter with eyes so beautiful? ;)

They are piercing like "INFJ eyes" are said to be. Piercing and shielded. Open, honest, endearing, and empathetic.

Reactions: sand_at_your_feet

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have an extremely hard time looking people in the eye, but those who do get a good look at my eyes say they're unusually clear and expressive. One of my friends even said when she first met me, she caught herself waiting for them to start sparkling.

So in a word: mesmerizing, I guess?

Reactions: Hokahey

·
Registered
325 Posts
a got told a couple of times that i have "sparkly, doggy" eyes and that they're expressive. does that count as INFJ eyes?
also, i've been been complimented a lot about my smile. i must admit that whenever I smile, i do always try to smile with "with my eyes".
hhhmmm.... do you INFJs do that as well?

·
Banned
210 Posts

Ok, the one is from a senior picture and the other is one that I just randomly took a couple years ago that was a pretty good shot. I don't take too many that are up close enough!!
What I've noticed was Ni dominant, both INFJ and INTJ, had eyes that looked at two different places of a person's face simultaneously. (strange!) INFJ's stare typically lacks the evil quality of INTJ, appearing softer, nicer, and more graceful.

That said, your stare in the first picture look rather piercing and scary. Though with some experience in identifying types by facial characteristics, I might mistake you for an INTJ at the first meeting.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
What I've noticed was Ni dominant, both INFJ and INTJ, had eyes that looked at two different places of a person's face simultaneously. (strange!) INFJ's stare typically lacks the evil quality of INTJ, appearing softer, nicer, and more graceful.

That said, your stare in the first picture look rather piercing and scary. Though with some experience in identifying types by facial characteristics, I might mistake you for an INTJ at the first meeting.
I can see how you could interpret that top picture like that, but when you look at the full picture of that shot its more obvious that there isn't any NT-ness going on.

Since both INTJs and INFJs have Ni I've noticed that both have a tendency to be very "piercing". You can really see the difference when you compare an INFJ to an INFP... the Fi-dominants have eyes that are much softer.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
What I've noticed was Ni dominant, both INFJ and INTJ, had eyes that looked at two different places of a person's face simultaneously. (strange!)
Interesting observation... I could see myself doing this without realizing it. I also consciously do it sometimes when I'm having trouble figuring out the underlying feelings someone is having (or if I don't trust them) while in a conversation. In that case, I compare the facial expressions on the left versus right sides of their face to see if they are consistent. I started doing this years ago after reading a study saying that people have a polite, "social interaction" expression that shows up on the right side of their face but their true feelings show up on the left side. In the article, they took a photo of the left half of someone's face, reversed it and joined it to the left side to make a whole picture. Sometimes the emotions shown there were QUITE different from the expression seen in the original photo. I trained myself to be able to do this by looking at the left side of someone's face and reversing it in my mind to see a whole face, just as they did in the study. It gives me a little more info when interacting with particularly inscrutable people. :)

·
Registered
494 Posts

Something I have noticed with my eyes is that I don't appear to have any eyelids, even with a straight on view. LOL

Apparently this is called hooded eyes and is referred to by some people as 'bedroom eyes.' LOL

Does anybody feel seduced yet?:crazy:

·
Banned
210 Posts
I can see how you could interpret that top picture like that, but when you look at the full picture of that shot its more obvious that there isn't any NT-ness going on.

Since both INTJs and INFJs have Ni I've noticed that both have a tendency to be very "piercing". You can really see the difference when you compare an INFJ to an INFP... the Fi-dominants have eyes that are much softer.
Are you implying that NT-ness is bad? You can say that being an INTJ is bad, I don't have a serious objection to that. But obviously you have a little something against all NTs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am seeing a lot of similarities between INFJ eyes, and have seen these similarities mentioned in other forums and videos. Some of photos in here remind me of mine. :happy:

I tend to almost exclusively look up when I'm thinking, never down or forward, at least when I'm in conversation with another person. I also tilt my head a lot. My nose could be described as slightly extended. I'm not familiar with face shapes, so I can't offer any help there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Beautiful peepers, everyone! Well, I lied. I didn't look at everyone's pictures. There are so many! I love eyes, almost to the point of obsession. That sounds weird, but it's true. Eyes reveal so much about a person, I think. I'm always drawn in by a person's eyes. Okay, I'm done rambling. Here are mine!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yes, INFJ's have the most amazing eyes.. I met two INFJ girls this year and they both have incredible eyes. I could stare at them forever. I think I might have INFJ eyes myself even though I'm an INTJ. Most INTJ's have really stern eyes and they're hard to look into because of our INTJ death stare but girls always comment on my eyes and get transfixed on them. Especially INFJ's...

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'll throw mine in to continue the thread. I get mesmerized by nice eyes and there are tons in this thread!

Face Eyebrow Skin Eye Eyelash

301 - 320 of 495 Posts