Registered
5,643 Posts
Welcome ^^

Reactions: Mumla

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Intricate Mystic, Vaan, lullabyblossom, vellocent - thank you! :)
SuburbanLurker - spasibo! :)

krisp - Hi! here in Moscow there are heat - 39 C (102.2 F), rain and thunderstorms.

ps Sorry for my bad English ... I plan to improve it ... :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In Russia we have our own typology called "соционика" (socioniсs), at first glance similar to the MBTI, but with many fundamental differences. This typology is not a typology itself, it's rather a separate branch of social psychology and also includes the intertype relations theory.

(You may think that socioiсs is a banal plagiarism, but it was created by Аушра Аугустинавичуте (Aušra Augustinavičiūtė) based on Carl Gustav Jung works independently of MBTI.)

According to the intertype relations theory, the perfect psychological complement to INFJ is ESTJ. So I wonder, what do you think about it from the perspective of MBTI?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Привет
welcome to the forum/site

Reactions: Mumla

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DarklyValentine - привет! :)
Oh, i like True Blood and Californication too! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
According to the intertype relations theory, the perfect psychological complement to INFJ is ESTJ. So I wonder, what do you think about it from the perspective of MBTI?
Interesting question, I am MBTI: INFP. BUT, I just tried the Socionics test, it says that I am INFj. I'm a bit confused with that.
But, I am very happily married to MBTI: ISTJ - have been for more than 15 years.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interesting question, I am MBTI: INFP. BUT, I just tried the Socionics test, it says that I am INFj. I'm a bit confused with that.
But, I am very happily married to MBTI: ISTJ - have been for more than 15 years.
Oh, there is a nuance. Currently existing Russian socionic tests are extremely imperfect. Mostly as a result they indicate type that you want to appear or type you think you are, but very rarely they indicate your reall type.

I think it is much better to determine your preferences by yourself using specialized literature or consulting with a psychologist, because person may not always understand themself perfectly and unbiased.

And I think that MBTI is more developed in the field of type definition than socionics.
But I also think that intertype relations theory is working and correct.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Greetings! I always wanted to visit Moscow and Russia in general. Such a neat language too! I am glad to have you here!

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
I would never reccomend an ESTJ XD

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Greetings! I always wanted to visit Moscow and Russia in general. Such a neat language too! I am glad to have you here!
Thanks a lot! I traveled almost the whole Europe, but only in Moscow I feel myself at home.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts