Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bored: Gosh this is a really interesting topic; I found it on an old thread but was too afraid of administrative whiplash to revive it! If any of you are willing, share some examples of your handwriting with the rest of the community. I swear we won't judge. lol

I believe it's been proven that personality and behavioral tendencies do reflect in writing, so it'd be kind of interesting to conduct a comparison in handwriting among certain MBTI/socio-types. Some stuff to add to the INFP/INTJ vs. INFJ fact lists and things.

i.imgur.com/OnY5mWY.png

·
Master
1,886 Posts
I have to write in cursive because my printing is so messy, I'll post a pic when I get home.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Just standard printing because I'm a rebel without a cause.

This is actually the first avatar I used on this site. I don't see how you could possibly be able to tell anything about my personality though ( :p )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's really interesting how everyone's writing seems to have hints of slant or cursive, even if its written in casual print; it's also kind of cool how everyone's print is pretty organized and focused into little paragraphs or sections, a little like typography. Maybe it's indicative of the INFJ's natural inclination to organization.

They're more or less impressions, but when I see all of your handwriting it kind of reminds me of the kind of writing you'd see in letters or thoughtful notes... they convey a penchant for reserve or comfort that kind of reminds me of extraverted Feeling! Idk, yall should post yalls opinions :B

All of your handwriting samples are absolutely lovely by the way.

·
Registered
178 Posts
It's really interesting how everyone's writing seems to have hints of slant or cursive, even if its written in casual print; it's also kind of cool how everyone's print is pretty organized and focused into little paragraphs or sections, a little like typography. Maybe it's indicative of the INFJ's natural inclination to organization.

They're more or less impressions, but when I see all of your handwriting it kind of reminds me of the kind of writing you'd see in letters or thoughtful notes... they convey a penchant for reserve or comfort that kind of reminds me of extraverted Feeling! Idk, yall should post yalls opinions :B

All of your handwriting samples are absolutely lovely by the way.
Thank you for starting this thread!
I love seeing everyone's handwriting. For some weird reason it makes me feel all warm, and like we're all really at some cafe somewhere in infj land just exchanging, yes, little notes x3

I actually went through some old notebooks from school. I have some from fifth grade. Ironically I used to write so much neater, and in that slanted and cursive way you mention lol.
Kinda curious now to see others handwriting from earlier years/childhood. I would post mine but I don't want to flood the thread or anything lol xP

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My handwriting is a hectic hodgepodge of hideous haplessness.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts