Personality Cafe banner

INFJ high school clique

[INFJ] 
6K views 32 replies 32 participants last post by  chanting 
Well let's see... highschool, I was in the art crowd and I was the only artist in the school so I was basically alone. I have a good INTJ from highschool who I still talk to. I guess you could call us a clique? I never really saw us as a clique though. I didn't hang out with them much outside of school until after graduating.

I was a loner for the most part. I spent my times on the computer, at home, sketching in my room, talking to other artists on the internet, and singing in my spare time. So yeah.... I think people tend to look at me and think I'm very cliquey because I pick and choose my friends carefully and it's hard for people to break into my inner circle unless I allow them. I think other people are definitely aware of that, but I've met alot of great people in college that I still don't hang out with regularly. I'll make the time and go to places if I'm invited, but uhhh yeah.... :crazy: There just has to be something more than just 'having fun' for me to invite somebody in to my inner circle. Has to be some depth, understanding, and common grounds with our values.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.