Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo hello :)

Apparently I'm an INFJ! Well, yeah I did the test about a year or so ago (It wasn't an online one; someone actually tested me (not sure if that makes it any better)) but anyway, I thought it was rather cool! You know, finding out I was rare and finding out I wasn't just weird and that there were other people like me out there!

But I've done more research since then and I've become more sceptical (note: i'm sceptical about almost anything these days, but anywho). I don't think I've ever experienced the whole 'mind-reading' thing INFJ's are supposed to have and I've almost never had the "ahha!" moments that they all talk about. Actually, I lie. Occasionally I have these odd spurts of ideas which usually are the result of consuming too much coffee :) gotta love coffee.

Anyway, I'm rambling. So i'm almost definitely sure i'm an I and an F. I've never been that outgoing (although I do enjoy hanging with good friends of mine) and I just don't have the energy to be out all the time, especially with people I just don't click with. Feeling; well, I over-think EVERYTHING and constantly think about situations that have happened. For example, if someone's reacted in a certain way, I will analyse what they may have been thinking, whether they like me or not. Basically, I'm always anxious about something. And yeah, i get reallllyy passionate about some things. For example, we own a holiday house and we have invested so much time and energy into making it what it is today. We planted over 1000 trees and built the house that's there, so naturally when my parents talk of selling it because it's too much to up-keep I get extremely sad.

Rambling again, sorry! =S (Hopefully this isn't too boring)
So yes, it might be nice to get an opinion about what personality type YOU think I am. Obviously we all feel like we're multiple personalities at times, but I must admit it would be nice to actually be able to classify myself.

THANKYOU! <3

·
Registered
680 Posts
your talking speed is similar to enfps who happen to be the most introverted of all e's. but since you avoid people you don't click with, i'd go with infp with a really well developed Ne.

Reactions: Sophia12

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i've been thinking for a while whether i could be an infp. But, if it is possible to be half and half, i felt as though i was halfway between Fe and Fi as well as Ni and Ne (which really annoys me). I wish i could decide what i was =L

·
Registered
680 Posts
yeah i had that problem too. it took a 15 page thread with over 1000 views for me to finally figure out that i was infp

Reactions: Sophia12
1 - 4 of 4 Posts