Personality Cafe banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
At the risk of teaching you how to suck eggs (sincere apologies if I am) that isn't possible; INFJs are Ni > Fe > Ti > Se, whereas INFPs are Fi > Ne > Si > Te.

You very likely know that, but it's worth pointing out for anyone else in a similar conundrum I guess.

I hope you find your type soon :)
I was joking about the cross between INFP and INFJ

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Hmm from what I can see your recent posts in other threads are very INFJ like.
My first guess was wrong.
INFJ it is! :)

Damn hard to type INFJs I say. They act so differently than the rest of the sheep. :p
Being independent and stuff... XD

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hmm from what I can see your recent posts in other threads are very INFJ like.
My first guess was wrong.
INFJ it is! :)

Damn hard to type INFJs I say. They act so differently than the rest of the sheep. :p
Being independent and stuff... XD
Lol, it's just interesting for me to see how others would interpret. I hope you don't feel that I was wasting your time :unsure: :unsure:

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Lol, it's just interesting for me to see how others would interpret. I hope you don't feel that I was wasting your time :unsure: :unsure:
No not at all. =D
I'm doing this to get a better handle on JCF.
The more challenging the cases the more I learn and can apply in real life.
I rather make more mistakes on this forum than out in the real world. XD

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
No not at all. =D
I'm doing this to get a better handle on JCF.
The more challenging the cases the more I learn and can apply in real life.
I rather make more mistakes on this forum than out in the real world. XD
I explained something on your thread, I'm learning to explain things better too,
My tutor once said that I have so many ideas, but have problems articulating them properly :bored:
http://personalitycafe.com/articles/51815-field-extroverted-feeling-outside-perspective-37.html#post2778009

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I think it's pretty clear you're an INFJ. Your posting style has small variants that expose themselves based on external stimuli. The variants are in the expressiveness of your posts, not necessarily in the content.

For example:

I was joking about the cross between INFP and INFJ
vs

Hornet has been giving positive input to the thread, and you're more open and expressive than to the guy who said he was teaching you to "suck eggs."

So the emotional content of a post has an effect on you, which seems to indicate Fe.

Your introversion makes me think INFJ over ENFJ, as it is hard for me to explicitly identify Ni. If my guess is correct, your writing has a lot of Ni-Ti going on - precision in regards to your inner visions, especially when you were describing the image.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I think it's pretty clear you're an INFJ. Your posting style has small variants that expose themselves based on external stimuli. The variants are in the expressiveness of your posts, not necessarily in the content.

For example:

vs

Hornet has been giving positive input to the thread, and you're more open and expressive than to the guy who said he was teaching you to "suck eggs."So the emotional content of a post has an effect on you, which seems to indicate Fe.
I'm a bit impressed that you noticed the small variants/clues. I'm not offended though by the 'suck eggs' comment, I think the person actually meant well, and I was amused, but I was also unsure how to give a better response :laughing:. But you are right in the sense that I do value tact, and how someone says something does matter to me.

Your introversion makes me think INFJ over ENFJ, as it is hard for me to explicitly identify Ni. If my guess is correct, your writing has a lot of Ni-Ti going on - precision in regards to your inner visions, especially when you were describing the image.
Thanks for the input

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I'm a bit impressed that you noticed the small variants/clues. I'm not offended though by the 'suck eggs' comment, I think the person actually meant well, and I was amused, but I was also unsure how to give a better response :laughing:. But you are right in the sense that I do value tact, and how someone says something does matter to me.

Thanks for the input
Sure! :kitteh:

I'm highly verbal, so I pick up on those slight differences in communication. It's very similar to how the INFJ's i know are also able to pick up on those subtle clues, but in a more impersonal (ie, Ni-Ti and not Ni-Fe) way.

And yes, I did get the feeling that you weren't necessarily offended by the eggs comment. It was the fact that you gave a rather blunt, inexpressive answer that made me suspect that you, at the minimum, didn't quite understand and didn't want to give a false indication of either approval or disapproval.

Which is sooo INFJ :tongue:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts