Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Hello! As some of you may notice this is pretty much my first post, why I decided to come here first? Well...I did some tests and all of them gave INFJ, yet I've few problems to feel proud about it...I mean, I love the concept of INFJ's, I would love to be just like the best example of it but..
I just need to know..

So I used to be a good student, introverted yet able to go out of my house with close friends, but everything started going down because I had a best friend for who I would take all her stress and problems to myself, anyway it was still okay until 2 years ago I fell ill, it was hard for me to go to school, I knew it my illness and school were a bad combination, even so I would be the one to take responsibilities there, Leader of groups, the one to put order to my partners, I would deal with so much stress that it made my illness get even worst...being ill and going to school become even a fear, I felt so insecure there because I was sick and at the end I lost all my years of high school...after that, I just couldn't go out of my house, until now I'm still really scared of going out, even though my illness isn't like it was, it was treated, but I just wonder...where all my dreams went? I used to want to go to other country and even still I still dream about it but...Now I'm stuck in a routine of sedentarism, hating to socialize physically in a different place than my house or a place that I don't know or full of people (I used to enjoy a lot my privacy but now I also have social anxiety), avoiding responsibility, longing for emotional support as partnership, getting infatuated just because of the fact I feel so insecure, some may think "Oh this girl isn't a INFJ, she is carefree and likes to just have fun and nothing more" But I don't, I feel like my soul is frustrated and honestly looking at how I am now...I'm still a huge idealist...but I don't act on it, yet I'm always giving advice to others about it so they can get better...so it just angers me...but I don't know how to get out of here...
Am I really a INFJ? Because if I am then I'm a really really bad example...maybe I'm not one...I don't know.

At least this helped me to let out of things, I never told this to anyone else...Just..Haha, I feel lost.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Everyone has these downfalls sometime in their life. For me, this exactly happens to me. I still long for someone to relate to my problems. The worst part is that every time I think I found someone that would actually care about me, they bluntly explain to me that they don't understand me. Sadly, it tears me apart when they tell me this...literally. Anyways,people aren't the same when they're ill and all INFJ's are different. So, don't worry about it. Your inner INFJ is in you somewhere waiting to come out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone has these downfalls sometime in their life. For me, this exactly happens to me. I still long for someone to relate to my problems. The worst part is that every time I think I found someone that would actually care about me, they bluntly explain to me that they don't understand me. Sadly, it tears me apart when they tell me this...literally. Anyways,people aren't the same when they're ill and all INFJ's are different. So, don't worry about it. Your inner INFJ is in you somewhere waiting to come out.
Yeah, I guess...all the traumatizing things that happened during high school where I was judged even being ill...just pushed all my confidence and brought out my most insecure side...I'm trying to get out of it, but I know it will take some time, but I believe I can...I want to believe my good side of INFJ is the one who is still giving me strength to keep going.
Thank you, for taking the time to answer to my problem. ^^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts