Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay..so I haven't really seen this yet. If it already exists then it should be a sticky.

I don't know about you but I want to find a few INFJs I can chat with, talk, with etc.

List your topics of interest and what you're seeking to find.

spiritualism, shamanism, love, free world, free energy, ex-new world order, freedom, once again love, peace, harmony, a world where our government isn't trying to control us against our own free will.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
My favorite topics are History, Zoology, Cryptozoology, Paranormal, Music, Sociology, and Individual sports (ex. Running, Kayaking)

·
Registered
BEAR
1,730 Posts
I'm mildly interested in everything academia, and have special interests in geography, skiing, and technology.

That is, if you want to stretch your boundaries and talk to an INTP :crazy:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Which INFJ male doesn't want to talk to an INTP female? Your great minds and sense of objectivity are almost as astonishing as our powerful imagination. :p Anyways, My fields of interests are Philosophy, Psychology, Science, History, Music, Cinema and Literature, and damn.. I can talk for days about all of these topics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I really want to find more infjs to talk with, at the moment I only have one sigh.

My interests are music, writing, film, food, the world, people, psychology, body language, criminals, blood. Literally anything because I just love talking to people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts