Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 centimeters per second

(I watched it on crunchyroll b/c I don't know how to download stuff, but I'm sure it's easy enough to find anywhere). I'm sure lots of you might have already seen it/ heard of it.

It starts with young INFJ-INFJ first love and their weight of life... It is so "real" and symbolic all at the same time.. If you are one or know of one deeply, you will appreciate every detail.

So subtle, so real, and beautiful scenes throughout.

If and only if you don't mind Anime/Japanese and that culture, of course. Personal preference always respected.

**DO NOT WATCH DUB!!**

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hmm, I might try it after I finish SnK (Shingeki no Kyojin). I'm not really into the lovey-dovey stuff, but I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Prepare to be surprised then.
Preparing to be surprised. Even though I won't watch it until I finish SnK :th_o: (although i'm on Episode 22 of 25, not long to go).

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Preparing to be surprised. Even though I won't watch it until I finish SnK :th_o: (although i'm on Episode 22 of 25, not long to go).
Good. I'm not into lovey-dovey stuff either, especially when they try so hard to make it that way. But this one is so subtle. And SO not. It's actually so real it could make your heart sink. Preparation will do you good.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Totally fucking great. HUGE part of my childhood, it was a family activity. :)
Yea, when i was child i used to watching the anime on tv cause i liked the crimes revealed, but actually that's just the surrounding of the manga: the main plot is fantastic and the relations between characters are wonderful as well. :happy:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, when i was child i used to watching the anime on tv cause i liked the crimes revealed, but actually that's just the surrounding of the manga: the main plot is fantastic and the relations between characters are wonderful as well. :happy:
Hah, what a very INF comment :) I was surrounded by my SP siblings and cousins who figured out the tricks and traps so quickly, while I was caught on how it was biologically/physiologically possible for Conan to get younger.... then older... lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hah, what a very INF comment :) I was surrounded by my SP siblings and cousins who figured out the tricks and traps so quickly, while I was caught on how it was biologically/physiologically possible for Conan to get younger.... then older... lol
Yea that's kinda weird indeed x) I am not the best at figuring out the tricks and finding the proof, i think Ne is much better at it. Whatever , I am looking forward to reading the new one, i don't know if i can wait so long before the manga ends, fuck lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh, sounds like something I will enjoy! I've never heard of it. :/ I just finished SAO ssn 1 and loved it. Although the second story arc had me at "wut." with the fairy thing, but it worked pretty well I guess.

Would it be at all relatable to an INTJmale-INFJfemale relationship? My hubby is an INTJ. lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, sounds like something I will enjoy! I've never heard of it. :/ I just finished SAO ssn 1 and loved it. Although the second story arc had me at "wut." with the fairy thing, but it worked pretty well I guess.

Would it be at all relatable to an INTJmale-INFJfemale relationship? My hubby is an INTJ. lol
Hello Saturn :)

This is mainly about an INFJ man and a segment of his relationships and life.. It is so beautifully done I think you will really appreciate it. As for INTJmale and INFJfemale.. I can't think of any films but I can say I've witnessed one couple with that dynamic and it seemed wonderful to both :) My longest relationship was also with an INTJmale, I was much more E and F and P than he was and it was interesting.
Let's see INTJ.. House's ex-wife was NT, movie Notebook was INTJ-ENFP.. hmm can't think of one now, but I think INTJ men are easy to find in movies and tv series and novels, much more so than INFJ men who are more subtle.

Hope you enjoy this Anime :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello Saturn :)

This is mainly about an INFJ man and a segment of his relationships and life.. It is so beautifully done I think you will really appreciate it. As for INTJmale and INFJfemale.. I can't think of any films but I can say I've witnessed one couple with that dynamic and it seemed wonderful to both :) My longest relationship was also with an INTJmale, I was much more E and F and P than he was and it was interesting.
Let's see INTJ.. House's ex-wife was NT, movie Notebook was INTJ-ENFP.. hmm can't think of one now, but I think INTJ men are easy to find in movies and tv series and novels, much more so than INFJ men who are more subtle.

Hope you enjoy this Anime :)
Thanks for all of the suggestions! We seem to be a good fit for eachother, but sometimes our similarities make us butt heads! lol
I think Pride And Prejudice is INTJ/INFJ relationship, so if anyone else is looking for one to watch or read...there ya go..thats the only one I know of though!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I used wallpapers of that anime as desktop background for a long period during high school.

Interesting.

Oh, by the way, you can watch the anime here.
Thank you for the link, you awesome person.

That is exactly how I found out about this anime too!! I loved those wallpapers, used them as my desktop background for years without realizing it. It's so beautiful, the whole anime.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all of the suggestions! We seem to be a good fit for eachother, but sometimes our similarities make us butt heads! lol
I think Pride And Prejudice is INTJ/INFJ relationship, so if anyone else is looking for one to watch or read...there ya go..thats the only one I know of though!
Ah, totally.. And Jane Eyer, too, of course. Some say Rochester is an ENTJ, but I totally think he's an INTJ. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.