Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to find movies that have INFJ/INFP couples as main characters but no luck so far. Does anyone know a film that has INFJ/INFP couple??

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Just to give this a start, I'd like to think Braveheart might have such a couple, or well.... Couples... Care to guess or speculate?

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
We were discussing “The Very Thought of You”. Or in UK it’s called “Martha, meet Frank, Daniel and Lawrence”. And Monica Potter in it is either ENFP or INFP and Lawrence is INFJ. Super cute film and lots of wonderful NF-romance- friendly quotes like; “the perfect person would have to understand you instinctively yet cover your weaknesses”. I am also on a search for movies with ENFPs and INFPs since that’s me and my hubby.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am also on a search for movies with ENFPs and INFPs since that’s me and my hubby.
Oh, that's cute. ^_^
I am not in a relationship but I identified as INFJ at first and the more I read the more I fell in love with this personality, and I really want to see what an INFJ/INFP couple would be like, but since the chances of this couple are rare I can't really find anything. :sad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts