Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 40 Posts

· Registered
5,719 Posts
well i tested 56% left brained and 44% right brained, i seem to mix them well, while i am bad at the skills that right brainers have i have the thinking abilities of abstract thinking that the INFJ style promotes while also being heavily set on my left brained logical side

Your Left Brain Percentages

54% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
43% Linear
42% Logical
25% Symbolic
22% Sequential
14% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages

43% Intuitive (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Fantasy-oriented
28% Random
28% Concrete
19% Nonverbal
0% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

· Registered
5,719 Posts
he he you have no brain!
See i dont get this. MBTI types F and T acording to how you make your descions, feeling or logic, but the left brain is all kinda logical, this is well documented and the right brian is all feeling and emtioanl intellegence. So how would some one that basis most of thier decsion making on how they feel be left brain dominant?
Im am oficaly confused! :confused:
I dont chose to base my descions on how I feel, infact it just seems a whole lot of hassle. I can't help it I just do stuff becuase thats how I felt, I wish my brain would go "hey cucmumber you don't want to being that because XYZ fact! doing that because your upset won't change it" and then my brain would actaly stop me from doing it and saying it, thus many terrable situation would not have occured
Cor if only!! Truth is Im super uber emotianl otherwise my logical left side would have got me out of some right situations. I have a post else where on how this led me to the INFJ for my type and not INTJ despite being very logical I hear my brain telling me but my body my sole what ever does not respond, and Im an emotinal impulsive wreck:crying:with a co dominant brain constanly in conflict with myslef!
because INFJ's have alot of natural intellegence, and really not enough research was put into finding out all the inner workings of us, one of them being our left brain strengths, but while must of us make descisions on feelings we are somewhat logical too which makes a neverending conflict with ones self, and i think maybe the Ne might have something to do with it ^^

and yes thats one of those welcome to the INFJ's kinda things, inside most of us are horribly conflicted or worse

· Registered
5,719 Posts
yeah i dont believe we are really the dreamers, we have a balanced thinking way, which means that we have the thought processing of both halves of the brain, in a way that can make our thought processing better than most others, we can see things a massive number of ways and we can logically deconstuct everything from that, thats how we are able to read people, its just that pesky Fe that gets in our way, when we are able to control that Fe you get some amazing results

remember albert einstein failed second grade and didnt do homework and was a left brained type, and we are the same in that respect, we have interesting minds but unfortuanantly most of that we spend pining over little things about ourselves or we just dont need to use, im not bragging about us at all, but i know that we should be apart of the thinkers, we are only dreamers because of the amount that we think we kinda disconnect because we overload ourselves XD

anyone agree or does everyone think i just went wierd nerdrage?

1 - 4 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.