Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Sean, and I figured since I was tired of feeling that there where no others who veiw life as I do that I should reach out a little. I have skimmed across other forums and this community seemed really promising and I am hoping to meet some great people from all over the world and spark some insightful conversation.

I have always felt a little different and odd and I have noticed my intensity strives beyond my Scorpio ascendant and my odd numerology chart. I was always really introspective and never really felt understood completely though there are few people I feel can say "know" me. I am currently a student and an aspiring Art Director and Freelance Artist and I hope by doing so I can inspire others and help in any way possible. I am eager to meet other INFJ/INFP males who feel the strong conflict between our masculine and feminine qualities and have dealt with being misunderstood and told that they are different as opposed to other males. I am also interested in meeting INFJ/INFP females since it seems altogether extremely difficult to pinpoint these personality types and I have no idea if I've ever met one or not.

I am excited to meet many people here and I am more than willing to answer questions anyone has :proud:
Wishing you all the very best,
Sean

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings TheTh3rdEye and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum TheTh3rdEye. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum; please enjoy your stay while here. We do have a fair number of INFJ and INFP males you may be able to have interesting discussions with, but I do hope you find what else you're looking for.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe. :happy:

So you're into astrology and numerology?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome TheTh3rdEye
This for has certainly helped understand myself better as an INFJ.
I like what you said about our conflict between our masculine and feminine qualities, definitely have this issue although its better now that I'm not in highschool :proud:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to PersonalityCafe. :happy:

So you're into astrology and numerology?
Yeah, I'm not very religious but I am highly spiritual, I practice different Divination but mainly Tarot and I have read up quite a bit on both Astrology and Numerology and have found both the results and information given extremely insightful. I have read over Regardie's "The Golden Dawn" and I have practiced a little Alchemy since any spiritual information I find I can look over and get a feel for and decide if it's something id be willing to practice. I tend to scatter my energy sometimes so these various focus's provide me with more direction. :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Sean, and I figured since I was tired of feeling that there where no others who veiw life as I do that I should reach out a little. I have skimmed across other forums and this community seemed really promising and I am hoping to meet some great people from all over the world and spark some insightful conversation.

I have always felt a little different and odd and I have noticed my intensity strives beyond my Scorpio ascendant and my odd numerology chart. I was always really introspective and never really felt understood completely though there are few people I feel can say "know" me. I am currently a student and an aspiring Art Director and Freelance Artist and I hope by doing so I can inspire others and help in any way possible. I am eager to meet other INFJ/INFP males who feel the strong conflict between our masculine and feminine qualities and have dealt with being misunderstood and told that they are different as opposed to other males. I am also interested in meeting INFJ/INFP females since it seems altogether extremely difficult to pinpoint these personality types and I have no idea if I've ever met one or not.

I am excited to meet many people here and I am more than willing to answer questions anyone has :proud:
Wishing you all the very best,
Sean

Greetings Sean! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. Glad you took the liberty in reading the posts before joining. :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.