1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
too itchy.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Too itchy to have on neck area and too silly to have mustache, so I keep sideburns and goatee because I think it looks cool. Oh and I have to shave like 2 times a week because my facial hair grows so fast and it becomes really itchy on some places. >_<

·
Registered
923 Posts
If I could grow some "actual facial hair" I'd have a goatee perhaps, I just think it would look weird on me, I am an Apollo not a Hercules. When I'm older I'll definitely have a huge ass beard so I can be both a wise wizard and Santa Clause... depending on the season.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Too itchy to have on neck area and too silly to have mustache, so I keep sideburns and goatee because I think it looks cool. Oh and I have to shave like 2 times a week because my facial hair grows so fast and it becomes really itchy on some places. >_<

wow! is that you! badass :D

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
I currently have a goatee, but it's itchyness is barely tolerable, so it's probably gonna be gone in a day or two. I honestly don't know how any guy can stand a full on beard. That'd drive me insane. I think I'd rub my face raw from all the itching. :eek:P

And because it's uncomfortable, I imagine that's why a lot of INFJs shave it away. It's too distracting. Akin to someone constantly poking us.

Reactions: Ashlyn

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I like facial hair, but there's this one spot on both the right and left of my lips where it just doesn't grow. So when I don't shave it looks weird, because there's this tiny bald spot in between my otherwise dark and coarse facial hair.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
I like facial hair, but there's this one spot on both the right and left of my lips where it just doesn't grow. So when I don't shave it looks weird, because there's this tiny bald spot in between my otherwise dark and coarse facial hair.
I have a beard going these days .. and I have the same problem. There's a hairless patch just adjacent to the right of my lips and it makes my beard look lop-sided - at least at the length I wanna keep it at. Looks like it's going to have to go soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I stopped trying to figure what women like. It's a fools errand most of the time.

I either have some scruff, a goatee/mustache, or clean shaven. Once in a blue i'll go 2-3 weeks without shaving and let my beard get some shine.

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
Just to show I wasn't fibbin', here's a pic taken just a few minutes ago:

Me12232011.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts