Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently gotten into personality types and from the moment I started reading about them I can't help but want to analyze everyone around me (in a good way).
I'm wondering now about a few things:
-if I've ever dated an ENTP or ENFP ? and we just didn't know?
-How compatible are these personality types? and do they attract each other no matter what?
I feel I never have good luck in dating or relationships, will ever happen that we're both at some function or meet randomly and the magic begins there? we just meet & we just know?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
There's a natural draw between INFJ's and ENFP/ENTP.

That said, it doesn't mean they're a good match together... depends on the people involved. It only means an initial draw will likely exist on the personality level.

If you really begin to learn the types, you may find things you dislike about ENTP's... perhaps even ENFP's (but I don't know them enough to say.)

Many INFJ's end up concluding another INFJ is the best match... because it's the only way to bridge the glass-wall feeling we get when interacting with most other people. Essentially, all other types exist on the other side of that glass wall... it seems only INFJ's can really stand on the same side, and even then, there has to be mutual Ni-understanding between them.

INTJ's might be capable of crossing over as well... I don't know enough of them to say... yet I imagine they're too willing to ignore their feelings in certain instances so such a coexistence would be more emotionally rigid for the INFJ.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts