Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... when I introduced her to MBTI, her first result was INTJ. She said it was correct, but I couldn't agree with her... I really don't think she is T. Ok... I convinced her to make another test. This time she got INFJ and thought this perfect. But, when she realized what 'F' means, she refused do agree with her result. She said "I can't be a feeling... It's wrong". So she read the descriptions of each type by herself and decided that ESTP was her true type...
She is quiet in the most of the time, but sometimes she is so extroverted! I get along very well with her. We always have funny discussions about random things and theorize about everything. She always have something to ask the teachers and have to do the things on her way. She is organized and wants to be original and different.
I always bullies her unconsciously and she pretends not to care, but I know she feels sad about this sometimes... but I really don't care, she knows who I am and the way I act. She always helps others when they ask for and everyone likes her. She doesn't talk to much, but laugh a lot! And her laugh is very funny...

I hope you can help me. And sorry for my english mistakes, I'm not used to it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well... when I introduced her to MBTI, her first result was INTJ. She said it was correct, but I couldn't agree with her... I really don't think she is T. Ok... I convinced her to make another test. This time she got INFJ and thought this perfect. But, when she realized what 'F' means, she refused do agree with her result. She said "I can't be a feeling... It's wrong". So she read the descriptions of each type by herself and decided that ESTP was her true type...
She is quiet in the most of the time, but sometimes she is so extroverted! I get along very well with her. We always have funny discussions about random things and theorize about everything. She always have something to ask the teachers and have to do the things on her way. She is organized and wants to be original and different.
I always bullies her unconsciously and she pretends not to care, but I know she feels sad about this sometimes... but I really don't care, she knows who I am and the way I act. She always helps others when they ask for and everyone likes her. She doesn't talk to much, but laugh a lot! And her laugh is very funny...

I hope you can help me. And sorry for my english mistakes, I'm not used to it.
Sounds to me that she might be possibly an INFJ
The reason I say this is because I can pretty much relate to what you have just described.
But you see, I do not know much of the other types.
You say that she is so extroverted, well INFJ's can be very well extroverted.
You also stated that she enjoys helping others.
She can feel sad at times.
She doesn't talk much. But more than likey she enjoys talking one on one.

Once again, I'm very sorry that I really can't help you from just the little you have described about her but again, it is possible that she may or may not be an INFJ.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Well I can only add that the description you gave isn't an ESTP. We certainly don't get bothered by what other say and we can handle ENTP sarcasm very well. INFJ and ESTP share the same functions though so I guess she could get confused because of that.

We don't have much to go on here though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts