Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I need your help please to determine my type. I have taken online MBTI tests a few times and I scored a different type each time: INFJ - INTJ - INFP - INTP!
I always thought I am a thinker more than a feeler ( maybe because I am a dreamer by nature so I usually strive to base my decisions on reality rather than my dreams). But reading a little bit about these types and watching a youtuber (catrific) who thought she was INTJ for a long time before finally realizing she is INFJ, I am now almost certain that I’m an INFx.
For a few weeks I have been typing myself as an INFJ because I felt I can relate to this youtuber’s story as well as to many things I read in the INFJ forum. Then I took a short test and scored INFP, and some of the descriptions in this type’s profile are true in my case.
So, I need your help please. Typing myself matters a lot to me because I always felt misunderstood and now that I found MBTI I understand why and I feel better about myself.

Thank you all.

PS: Excuse my English, it is not my native language.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Hello.
I need your help please to determine my type. I have taken online MBTI tests a few times and I scored a different type each time: INFJ - INTJ - INFP - INTP!
I always thought I am a thinker more than a feeler ( maybe because I am a dreamer by nature so I usually strive to base my decisions on reality rather than my dreams). But reading a little bit about these types and watching a youtuber (catrific) who thought she was INTJ for a long time before finally realizing she is INFJ, I am now almost certain that I’m an INFx.
For a few weeks I have been typing myself as an INFJ because I felt I can relate to this youtuber’s story as well as to many things I read in the INFJ forum. Then I took a short test and scored INFP, and some of the descriptions in this type’s profile are true in my case.
So, I need your help please. Typing myself matters a lot to me because I always felt misunderstood and now that I found MBTI I understand why and I feel better about myself.

Thank you all.

PS: Excuse my English, it is not my native language.
Can you do one of the questionnaires in the "Sticky" section? It will be hard to judge based on what you've written.
P.S. What is your native language (if you don't mind my asking)?

Reactions: JOHRA

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@Gurpy @Oswin

Can you do one of the questionnaires in the "Sticky" section? It will be hard to judge based on what you've written.
P.S. What is your native language (if you don't mind my asking)?
My native language is Arabic.

I forgot to mention that I am 21.

Here are my answers to the questionnaire:

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I didn't doubt being an INFJ until I tested as INFP. Then I Started looking into the differences between the two types and I found this article: (INFP vs INFJ: 5 Surprising Differences To Tell Them Apart : Personality Hacker) Some of the things it says about INFPs made me think that I might be one, especially the '' mirroring'' vs. '' absorbing'' point. but I didn't understand all the details.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to have a meaningful life, full of achievements. I want to help people and have a positive impact on others as well as enjoy my life and be with my loved ones. I am a perfectionist, I have very high expectations of myself and others and I like my life to be as perfect as I picture it (which is not always possible sadly.).

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I think I must have had a few such times but I can't remember any specific one.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Other people! I care about the way they see me(intellectually and physically) and I feel that I can read it in their eyes, so when I see a not so flattering look I fell unsure and insecure.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The first factor would be my religion and morals, the next thing I take into consideration when taking a decision is what people will think of me.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to know the final product/outcome and work towards achieving it. I might not always be the one in charge but I tell my ideas and try to subtly manipulate the others to convince them.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I usually have fun when I am with my family or close friends discussing interesting/intriguing topics and speaking about great memories.
I also enjoy traveling with them, seeing beautiful landscapes or historical places.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
It depends on what it is that I want to learn.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I think I am an organized person because I hate mess and disorder and I need to know where everything is. But I have my own way of organizing things. For example: I can leave my books spread out in a corner of my room for a few days(it is the case right now) because that means that I am currently in a period of studying..

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I am not sure about this one, maybe I try to understand the principle first, to know why..

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I would say I like to make sure everyone is happy first. But I also try to be balanced and free myself from caring about what others will think.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
When something is very important, I think and develop my ideas before saying them. I usually prefer one-on-one communication because I can focus on the person and know that what I am saying pleases them. It is hard to please many people at the same time!

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to plan and know what I am doing before doing it ( I don't mind unplanned things from time to time, just to change the routine.. but I need to trust the people and know that even if it is unplanned it won't go wrong.)
Yes, action speaks more than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Stay at home, unless they pressure me. I might go to please them.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I speak to my mom or write in my journal. I cry if it is very stressing.
If I can't speak about it I try to do something else to forget.. watch or read something.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Pretense.. dishonesty.. no sense of humor.. arrogance .. to name a few!
Having said that, I usually try to like people as much as I can.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yes but only with people who are interested, when I see that they are not I either listen or try to do small talk ( I am learning to do so because I hate awkward silence)

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life.
I don't know.. I think I pay attention to almost everything.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends think I am rather severe when it comes to right and wrong. I think they respect me for that but they don't always tell me some of their secrets or things going on because I might start preaching! I am the teacher or the mother of the group.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading, watching interesting broadcasts.. cooking/baking .. spending time with my family. I also like seeing my friends once in a while..

·
Registered
876 Posts
I would say INFJ.

You might be an ISFJ but you seem pretty certain you are an intuitive type.

You're not an INFP.

·
Registered
INFP
1,191 Posts
I would say ISFJ since I didn't really pick up Ni that much at all. There definitely seems to be Si/Fe here, though.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say INFJ.

You might be an ISFJ but you seem pretty certain you are an intuitive type.

You're not an INFP.
@Ardielley @Gurpy

What made me think I am an INFJ in the first place was the N part. I always thought I can read people and see part of what they are hiding. For example: Sometimes when a discussion/argument is taking place I can see when someone is not at ease or doesn't like what's being said and I wonder how others can't see it because it is just so obvious to me.
Do you think that proves I am INFJ?

·
Registered
876 Posts
@Ardielley @Gurpy

What made me think I am an INFJ in the first place was the N part. I always thought I can read people and see part of what they are hiding. For example: Sometimes when a discussion/argument is taking place I can see when someone is not at ease or doesn't like what's being said and I wonder how others can't see it because it is just so obvious to me.
That has more to do with Fe

To help me help you find your type do me a favor and describe this picture
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Mountain_Range_Alaska_Peninsula_NWR.jpg
(picture is in the link)

Your answer will help figure out if you're an ISFJ or an INFJ

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
@Ardielley @Gurpy

I think it mostly just shows Fe, which it is clear you use...
Some questions to try to pinpoint Si/Ni:
1. Are there objects/places/things that have sentimental meaning for you? Explain.
2. How do you make big decisions?
3. Tell us something that we as English-speakers won't know -- an Arabic proverb, figure of speech, joke, story -- and explain it to us.
4. Describe this picture as thoroughly as you can? What is your reaction to it? Atmospheric phenomenon Sky Winter Castle Atmosphere

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
That has more to do with Fe

To help me help you find your type do me a favor and describe this picture

(picture is in the link)

Your answer will help figure out if you're an ISFJ or an INFJ
I love this kind of landscape. This picture actually reminds me of a family trip we had maybe three months ago to a snow resort in my country, the experience was both amazing and terrifying. Amazing because the natural sights are just stunning, I love greenery, rivers and the purity of snow. Terrifying because the route we took was rather dangerous (in the middle of amazing sights, mountains, rivers, low clouds, and snow) and I am a very anxious person.
These were my initial thoughts when I saw the picture, I am trying not to overanalyze it..

I hope this helps. Thank you so much.

I think it mostly just shows Fe, which it is clear you use...
Some questions to try to pinpoint Si/Ni:
1. Are there objects/places/things that have sentimental meaning for you? Explain.
2. How do you make big decisions?
3. Tell us something that we as English-speakers won't know -- an Arabic proverb, figure of speech, joke, story -- and explain it to us.
4. Describe this picture as thoroughly as you can? What is your reaction to it?
1. Yes, I find that I care about a lot of objects and places because of the memories they revoke.. For example: My family had a farm where we would go in vacations and so on. I spent a lot of my childhood there and I have great memories about it. I (shed a few tears) when I knew it was sold and I still miss it and wish they did not sell it. Also, I have a box where I keep the objects I care about such as some letters, my old personal journals..etc.
2. It depends on the kind of decision I am making. Mostly, I make them based on the way I feel about them and I try to take the morally correct decision. I also usually doubt my decision ( mostly because of what people will say) and need counsel and reassurance from close people (parents, friend).
3.Now, this question is very exciting to me because I LOVE arabic literature, especially poetry, and I wish everyone could understand it and enjoy it.. I think I might give a few examples here because of that!
-one of my favorite poetry quotes is this one: من يفعل الخير لا يعدم جوازيه- لا يذهب العرف بين الله والناس
it says: If one does good, there will certainly be a way for them to be rewarded. gratefulness is sure to come either from God or man. I like it for the moral it gives but also because the style and wording are intelligently done.

- Another one: وأمطرت لؤلؤا من نرجس وسقت وردا - وعضت على العناب بالبرد
this is from a love poem and the literal translation is: she rained pearls that came from daffodils and watered roses. and she bit ( a kind of fruit or dates) with hail (snow?) < I needed to use google translate for these! This is a very beautiful line describing a beloved lady who is crying (raining) and her tears are like pearls falling from her eyes (compared to daffodils). Those tears watered her blushing cheeks (hence the roses). And she bit ( out of sadness) the point of her henna dyed fingers with her snow-white teeth! A beautiful picture.. It is also a great example of the traditional descriptive poem.

4. The first thing that came to mind is (Disney) and fairytales . This picture also reminds me of historical fiction that I love. If I were to choose a name for it, it would be: the mysterious castle. I also wonder about the way it looks inside and I think living there would be very interesting. I can imagine the way people who live there are dressed and the way they speak and live their lives..

P.S. sorry I removed the pictures because I need to have at least 15 posts in order to be able to post them.

Thank you..

·
Registered
876 Posts
I love this kind of landscape. This picture actually reminds me of a family trip we had maybe three months ago to a snow resort in my country, the experience was both amazing and terrifying. Amazing because the natural sights are just stunning, I love greenery, rivers and the purity of snow. Terrifying because the route we took was rather dangerous (in the middle of amazing sights, mountains, rivers, low clouds, and snow) and I am a very anxious person.
These were my initial thoughts when I saw the picture, I am trying not to overanalyze it..

I hope this helps. Thank you so much.

1. Yes, I find that I care about a lot of objects and places because of the memories they revoke.. For example: My family had a farm where we would go in vacations and so on. I spent a lot of my childhood there and I have great memories about it. I (shed a few tears) when I knew it was sold and I still miss it and wish they did not sell it. Also, I have a box where I keep the objects I care about such as some letters, my old personal journals..etc.
2. It depends on the kind of decision I am making. Mostly, I make them based on the way I feel about them and I try to take the morally correct decision. I also usually doubt my decision ( mostly because of what people will say) and need counsel and reassurance from close people (parents, friend).
3.Now, this question is very exciting to me because I LOVE arabic literature, especially poetry, and I wish everyone could understand it and enjoy it.. I think I might give a few examples here because of that!
-one of my favorite poetry quotes is this one: من يفعل الخير لا يعدم جوازيه- لا يذهب العرف بين الله والناس
it says: If one does good, there will certainly be a way for them to be rewarded. gratefulness is sure to come either from God or man. I like it for the moral it gives but also because the style and wording are intelligently done.

- Another one: وأمطرت لؤلؤا من نرجس وسقت وردا - وعضت على العناب بالبرد
this is from a love poem and the literal translation is: she rained pearls that came from daffodils and watered roses. and she bit ( a kind of fruit or dates) with hail (snow?) < I needed to use google translate for these! This is a very beautiful line describing a beloved lady who is crying (raining) and her tears are like pearls falling from her eyes (compared to daffodils). Those tears watered her blushing cheeks (hence the roses). And she bit ( out of sadness) the point of her henna dyed fingers with her snow-white teeth! A beautiful picture.. It is also a great example of the traditional descriptive poem.

4. The first thing that came to mind is (Disney) and fairytales . This picture also reminds me of historical fiction that I love. If I were to choose a name for it, it would be: the mysterious castle. I also wonder about the way it looks inside and I think living there would be very interesting. I can imagine the way people who live there are dressed and the way they speak and live their lives..

P.S. sorry I removed the pictures because I need to have at least 15 posts in order to be able to post them.

Thank you..
I think you are an INFJ

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
@Gurpy @Oswin

I think I am definitely an introvert so I don't think it is ESFJ.
As for ISFJ, I can relate to many things in the first link ( An ISFJ description written by an ISFJ )

The Dominant Function (first):

Si (Introverted Sensing)

This is the first function that we use. For us ISFJs, we use Si, or Introverted Sensing. Si stores away sensory information for later use. Simply put, Si uses the past to explain the present. ISFJs thus use experience to help solve current problems. Because of our Si, we tend to want stability and security in the things we do. We can be very nostalgic people and the movies we watched as a kid, the books we read, or even the soft toys that we hugged to sleep, will all bring a smile to our faces.

We like familiar or 'safe' things. We tend to resist change, prefering to stick to the known and constant. For example, an ISFJ who likes chicken will go to a new restaurant and order a chicken dish. For him, the chicken dish brings a sense of familiarity and he finds comfort in that. Other types have mentioned that their ISFJs loved ones are more likely to try new things if they're with a person they know. Thus in this setting, the friend becomes a "known" or constant factor.

ISFJs stick to the tried and true.

The Auxilary Function (second):

Fe (Extroverted Feeling)

This is the "partner" to the dominant function. The auxilary function of ISFJs is Fe, or extroverted feeling. Fe-users tend to go by the world's standards of what is right and wrong, rather than their own internal values (which is Fi). Because we use Fe as our supportive function to our Si, the values of right and wrong tends to be what we were brought up with-whatever values (or non-values :p) that our parents and teachers imparted to us when we were wee lil things. So, because of our Si, an ISFJ who was brought up in a conservative environment will tend to remain that way through life, and same for those brought up in a non-conservative environment; wheras a Fe-dom person
(ENFJ or ESFJ) would tend to adjust to the situation.

Due to our Fe, harmony is something very important to ISFJs. We usually find conflict very distressing, as well as angry or upset tones. This sometimes may create problems, as the other person may not feel that they were being angry or upset! To curb this problem, ISFJs should try not to take things so personally. We should remember that some comments are general, and not aimed at us as a person.

The Tertiary Function (third)
Ti (Introverted Thinking)
The third function, or the tertiary function, is not as familiar or interesting to a person as the dominant or auxilary function. Most people have few traits of their tertiary function and only are able to fully develop it later in life. Introverted thinking involves finding the right word to express something. It involves breaking things down and noticing logical inconsistencies in things. Ti is more subjective, while Te is more objective. In applying to ISFJs, I think we use our Ti to notice inconsistencies in people, not things. Because it's our tertiary function, we use a very simple form of it. But this function develops as we age.

The Inferior Function

Ne (Extroverted Intuition)

The inferior function, as its name suggests, is the Archilles heel of the type. Out of the four, this is the function we have the least traits of. This inferior function also arises during extreme stress. Ne involves noticing hidden meanings and intepreting them. It also promotes imagination.

For us ISFJs, negative Ne will make our imaginations run wild. We may imagine the worst, and think of the worst possibilities. It also makes us in general very negative. Most ISJs report being very unlike themselves. Usually, they would face the problem with their calm, methadolical approach. When inferior Ne comes out though, they tend to be argumentative, make biting sarcastic comments and be very negative.

Stressors include chaotic, noisy and disorganised environments, inability to predict what's coming next and general lack of planning. ISFJs also tend to be stressed when people involved may be affected, in contrast to ISTJs who are distressed when it involves a system. Usually to get out of this state, ISJs in general need to retreat and withdraw to reflect on things. For ISFJs, having someone to talk to also helps. We don't want advice, but a listening ear, a supportive shoulder to cry on and someone to be there for us, just like how we'll be there for them when they are in need.
Here are some things that seem to me not very ISFJ:
-It is true that I remember and cherish the past and compare it sometimes to the present, and I like traditions and can be somewhat old-fashioned.. but I also don't mind small changes that make things better, and I live in the future and it is all I think about. I am currently struggling with this trait because I sometimes don't enjoy the present.. I am always thinking about the future either by planning for it or memorizing the present in order to have beautiful memories in the future!!
-I care about the world's standards of right and wrong, and the way people see me, but I definitely go by my own beliefs and morals even if it hurts me that the others won't understand/like it.
-I don't hold grudges, I usually try to find the motives that made people do/say what they did/said and I usually understand and forgive them ( I don't forget it though because I'll need it later to know how to communicate with them).
-I hate chaos and big mess, but I am not the most organized person. As long as I know where the thing is it doesn't necessarily have to be in the organizationally perfect place (if that makes any sense!). I am also rather lazy and not very hardworking.. I am a last minute worker.. but I care a lot about the outcome.

I looked into the ISFJ characteristics in the website: (prelude character analysis) and I'm not sure I relate to everything in it. especially this:
They have incredibly clear and precise memories and are scarily accurate with facts, figures, names, faces - oh and any person who has slighted them! The ISFJ gathers facts and data and are painstakingly accurate with incredible attention to detail, and methodical in their approach. They will tend to be proud of ‘being good with money,’ and can accurately recite names, milestones, anniversaries and birthdays.
I have (general) memories, I can remember having a happy childhood or going to a certain place with certain people.. but I can't remember the details of what was said or done unless it was very special.. Also, I'm definitely not good with figures or money.

Thank you again, I appreciate your help.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
@Gurpy @Oswin
Here are some things that seem to me not very ISFJ:
-It is true that I remember and cherish the past and compare it sometimes to the present, and I like traditions and what not.. but I also live in the future and it is all I think about. I am currently struggling with this trait because I sometimes don't enjoy the present.. I am always thinking about the future either by planning for it or memorizing the present in order to have beautiful memories in the future!!
That section is bold is classic Si. If I'm right, your planning for the future will look something like, "Apprehending possible things that could go wrong and taking care of them"...tell me if I'm wrong. Se is the function most concerned with living in the moment. Si-Ne users typically struggle with this.
-I care about the world's standards of right and wrong, and the way people see me, but I definitely go by my own beliefs and morals even if it hurts me that the others won't understand/like it.
-I don't hold grudges, I usually try to find the motives that made people do/say what they did/said and I usually understand and forgive them ( I don't forget it though because I'll need it later to know how to communicate with them).
-I hate chaos and big mess, but I am not the most organized person. As long as I know where the thing is it doesn't necessarily have to be in the organizationally perfect place (if that makes any sense!). I am also rather lazy and not very hardworking.. I am a last minute worker.. but I care a lot about the outcome.
As an ESFJ I do all of these things. I don't think they conflict with an ISFJ typing.
I have (general) memories, I can remember having a happy childhood or going to a certain place with certain people.. but I can't remember the details of what was said or done unless it was very special..
Si is a personalized understanding of physical happenings. Subjective. You see what is important to you. @hoopla gave what I thought to be a wonderful description of Si on another thread, maybe you can relate to it:

I can assure you, losing things is not abnormal within strong Si types. Si is not objectively engaging in the external sensory world, so why should it be unusual to misplace the world in front of you? I'm the queen of disorganization, misplacing and losing my things, ect. I find I like a disorganized chaos- when I was a child, my mother organized all of my art supplies in my drawers for me, and a sense of myself was lost. It was my own way of organizing- having everything in a state of disorderly disarray, and she openly dismantled my oasis. As an adult, you'll see an outwardly disorganized mess, with my books alphabetized and categorized by book series, and my clothes organized by clothing article, that I change during season (summer's coming up, so cardigans in the back of my closet, and tanks and tees in the front). I've always been this way. Some form of categorization, but pristine, perfected cleanliness makes me feel out of my element. A completely organized and clean home feels as if it's not even lived in, but too insane and I can't navigate myself within the world.

Imagination is not impossible for an Si valuer- Si itself distorts and filters reality into it's own mythology, and when this own mythology does not live up to it's expectations, reality is salty garbage. Foul tasting, scary and distasteful. Strong Si has a variety of beautiful, vivid, subjective experiences only Si can view independently. I see Si as rather vivid in it's own way.

You could be an INFJ of course but I won't be the one to convince you of it: I'm seeing pure Si.

Reactions: Deadly Decorum

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Other random facts about me (I don't know if they will help) :
-Many close people think I am wise beyond my age (especially when I was younger).
- People open up to me fairly easily and I can give good advice that is often spot on.
- I think I am always (or most of the time) right when it comes to the way things should be done or how I see people/things. I think reality proves that too.
- I can see positive things in all people, I can see their potential and I try to help them be the best they can.

@Oswin
That section is bold is classic Si. If I'm right, your planning for the future will look something like, "Apprehending possible things that could go wrong and taking care of them"...tell me if I'm wrong. Se is the function most concerned with living in the moment. Si-Ne users typically struggle with this.
Yes, I think a lot about what might go wrong and how to avoid it. But I am also a daydreamer and I romanticize things a lot and expect/want/ think about the best outcomes and how I would feel and live then.

I can assure you, losing things is not abnormal within strong Si types. Si is not objectively engaging in the external sensory world, so why should it be unusual to misplace the world in front of you? I'm the queen of disorganization, misplacing and losing my things, ect. I find I like a disorganized chaos- when I was a child, my mother organized all of my art supplies in my drawers for me, and a sense of myself was lost. It was my own way of organizing- having everything in a state of disorderly disarray, and she openly dismantled my oasis. As an adult, you'll see an outwardly disorganized mess, with my books alphabetized and categorized by book series, and my clothes organized by clothing article, that I change during season (summer's coming up, so cardigans in the back of my closet, and tanks and tees in the front). I've always been this way. Some form of categorization, but pristine, perfected cleanliness makes me feel out of my element. A completely organized and clean home feels as if it's not even lived in, but too insane and I can't navigate myself within the world.
I can relate to the bolded parts.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Other random facts about me (I don't know if they will help) :

Yes, I think a lot about what might go wrong and how to avoid it. But I am also a daydreamer and I romanticize things a lot and expect/want/ think about the best outcomes and how I would feel and live then.

Me too :)
Sorry, I just think you're ISFJ (well, I'm not sorry, it's an awesome type) I think you'll be best off talking to a Ni user to find out if you use that function.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
SFJ. Lots and lots of Fe. Might even be dominant.

Si/Fe can be romantic idealist types.

Ni/Se would not have the emotional connection to memories that you seem to have.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry for the delayed response..
@Gurpy I saw the first two videos and I can't say I relate to one more than the other! That might be because 1: Some terms/words are rather hard for me to understand and 2: because sometimes I don't understand myself. It is very confusing, maybe I can't tell the who I am apart from the person I want to be or the person I wish I were.
I'll see the other videos tomorrow and see how I feel about them..

I have a question though. Doesn't the fact that I've never tested as an xSxx prove my Ni?

Thanks to all of you. @Oswin @Gurpy @angelcat

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
I have a question though. Doesn't the fact that I've never tested as an xSxx prove my Ni?
Heh. No. I always -- without exception -- test as an N type. Usually INTJ. So... online tests are very unreliable.

When you think about the future, how do you feel? Do you focus on picturing exactly what you want, and what you know it will be like, and feel a bit of excitement?

Or do you feel a little anxious, because you don't know and can't predict what will happen in a few years from now?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts