Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I solved many of MBTI and enneagram tests, the MBTI result is generarly INFJ and Ennegarm result is 6w5. However sometimes INTJ appears ( F and T's percentages are always close like %51-%49 or %55-%45). Also i thought that i was 1w9 in the past. I am very anixous, have high moral sense, perfectionist but sometimes lazy, also i think too much about anything and sometimes i feel guilty because my actions or thoughts (generarly involuntary) does not fit my ideals or moral sense. Sometimes i found myself thinking that my actions destroy my ideal (perfect) life which makes me thought that i am 1 but still i am not sure because i do not like uncertainty and try to avoid problems by knowing every possible situation, on the other hand, sometimes i can be very angry and behave like opposite of an avoiding person.

So please help me, what am i.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As for MBTI, try to dig deeper into cognitive functions, tests in this case are mostly inaccurate and only help you pinpoint where you may or may not stand. After you feel you know enough, make another post with a deeper analysis for people to type you. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts