Personality Cafe banner

INFJ or INTJ

[INFJ] 
4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Nicole Hobbs 
#1 ·
This article made me go :shocked:

INFJ or INTJ?

I am INFJ no longer. Rephrase that, I have never been INFJ.

#2 ·
@Ava82
Thank you for sharing the link, now I can verify from 6 personality identifying methods and test styles that I definitely am an INFJ through-and-through (when I was in a state of severe stress and emotional repression I did identify as 'INTJ' as my closest psuedotype, which conveniently my Step Dad actually belongs to not myself).

So much proved true, for example I can have a conversation with someone and remember their words or preferences 6 months later, connecting memory recall to emotional states and my own feelings during the conversation or discussion shared even briefly. Relishing the opportunity to know-even openly be told personal or important emotional events in their lives (either past or present, without even seeing the person(s) any differently unless they harmed someone close to me intentionally).

*big hug and soothing back rub, feeling glad that you can understand yourself just that bit better*

#6 ·
I'm still an INFJ. I looked at the article and just went "WTF"????:shocked: We're feelers, we can't analyze. Or at least I can't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.