Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 9438 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've done some INFJ videos and had a thread on INFJ eyes.... lets see if there is a trend in appearance of INFJs in photos. Because we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. :wink:

Playing around with my macbook....

With an SJ friend...

No makeup...

A few weeks ago when I went to starbucks after work...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Well, you guys -- yellowbritt and the girlcandance -- look pretty dang similar to me. Very pretty, too! :)

I just posted some of these in the PerC portrait thread, so my apologies if you're seeing any of these for the second time...

I'm the one in the middle! That one was taken about a year ago.

And one of my all-time favorites...

Plus the ones you see in my icon. If you want to see the full, colored version of any of those I can show those to you too. :)

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

Most current.

Eyes. :)

Contacts.

10 years ago.

LOL, yeah this is what happens when you are awake for 30+ hours straight.

·
Banned
40 Posts

I am anti-INFJ in photographs. For some reason I associate brown eyes with INFJ-ness but I seem to be the exception here. This is like my favorite picture of myself.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Heh, I feel funny posting my pictures on a thread. :blushed::tongue:

On an airplane with my cousin. Most recent.

Friend's birthday party. A bit faded.

Almost 2 years ago with cousins.

Twins day.

My munchkins.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
I look very depressed... Well, this is how I really am. A depressed person with scares of past moments.
/hug....

I am anti-INFJ in photographs. For some reason I associate brown eyes with INFJ-ness but I seem to be the exception here. This is like my favorite picture of myself.
Hrmm, why brown eyes just curious? I thought blue eyes would bring out the depth that people get lost in.:blushed: Though most of these other photos I have seen do have brown eyes, hrmmm...

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
me with my gf a few months ago when i went down to see her

me as optimus prime ;)

me and my best mate playing NO YOURE A TERRORIST!!! for fun

me and a bunch of mates playing around (im the one second from the left)

me last year at fall out parade with family friends

me one and a half years ago with an old and very nice family friend

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
even mine?
Yes. Perhaps you especially, but I could also see you as ISFJ.

Your body language is quite I. Slightly confined, arms close to the body, sometimes across your chest.

Your eyes seem F, quite friendly -- I'd assume you enjoy people's company even if you're not strongly outgoing.

Your clothes seem well put together, well coordinated but also slightly conservative and not too bold. J.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Yes. Perhaps you especially, but I could also see you as ISFJ.

Your body language is quite I. Slightly confined, arms close to the body, sometimes across your chest.

Your eyes seem F, quite friendly -- I'd assume you enjoy people's company even if you're not strongly outgoing.

Your clothes seem well put together, well coordinated but also slightly conservative and not too bold. J.

I love the INFJ Ni and emotional intelligence in figuring out body language cues :crazy:

I doubt that I'm a sensor though.

1 - 20 of 9438 Posts