Personality Cafe banner

9421 - 9438 of 9438 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
that's my usual face. resting grump face. I don't like the way I look when I smile. But I do try to keep my wits about me. Laughter is medicine. I agree, hopefully in the coming days there will be more to smile about.
Haha, that sounds a bit like me.

Reactions: TranquilMindGun

·
Registered
662 Posts
I did not know such a thing existed, how fun! *plots in corner how I can acquire all of the colors I NEED ALL OF THE COLORS I TELL YOU Those green ones :hearteyes: The red is actually pretty dy-no-miiiite too
Ooooo, yes, yes! Solotica are all the green ones and they have the best lenses for the masses on the market. Recommend but it's a splurge. :laughing: To me at least. Otherwise Korean brands carry pretty affordable circle lenses too.:proud:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
FB_IMG_1586609810837.jpg

This picture is a couple years old. But is certainly an update for this site from me. lol

P.S. using my cute daughter for extra "thanks" lmao...

·
Super Moderator
11,119 Posts
View attachment 841303

This picture is a couple years old. But is certainly an update for this site from me. lol

P.S. using my cute daughter for extra "thanks" lmao...
It worked! She’s absolutely beautiful! And, her dad’s face tells it all! Lovely, you are both lovely. :heart:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
View attachment 866096
Quarantine bangs! Watched a couple of YT videos and thought I mastered the art of cutting hair. :LOL: First snip was scariest when I realized I'm committed now. Not too bad for first time. Next is purple hair. :cool:
You're still around too yaayyy. @Veggie & @ohTOMICho have not yet abandoned ship. 🥳🎉

Also bangs- you did a good job! You look cOmPlEtElY different. They're sassa-molassa sassy.

YT is wonderful. I cut my daughter's hair, husband's hair, and all 3 boys' hair thanks to YT. Takes me for frigging ever. Don't think I'd have enough courage to cut my own though. You live dangerously. Boys you could just buzz if you screw up. 😄

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You're still around too yaayyy. @Veggie & @ohTOMICho have not yet abandoned ship. 🥳🎉

Also bangs- you did a good job! You look cOmPlEtElY different. They're sassa-molassa sassy.

YT is wonderful. I cut my daughter's hair, husband's hair, and all 3 boys' hair thanks to YT. Takes me for frigging ever. Don't think I'd have enough courage to cut my own though. You live dangerously. Boys you could just buzz if you screw up. 😄
Heya! Yes, I still check once in a while. Haven't abandoned ship yet, I have a complicated 9 year relationship with this site! Happy to see you still around!

Duuuuude, I do not live dangerously at all. I overthink all the time and had to force myself to just do it. Plus I was pressured by my best friend. :LOL: I am finally agreeing to the purple balayage hair after thinking about it for the last five years because my boyfriend said he'd pay for it if I'd stop talking about it and just do it. :cautious:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Heya! Yes, I still check once in a while. Haven't abandoned ship yet, I have a complicated 9 year relationship with this site! Happy to see you still around!

Duuuuude, I do not live dangerously at all. I overthink all the time and had to force myself to just do it. Plus I was pressured by my best friend. :LOL: I am finally agreeing to the purple balayage hair after thinking about it for the last five years because my boyfriend said he'd pay for it if I'd stop talking about it and just do it. :cautious:
Bahahahahaha ❤

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,354 Posts

Aw, thanks for that! Very nice welcome back :)

9421 - 9438 of 9438 Posts