Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought the "confessions" thread on the INFP board was a cool idea. care to share some of your darker secrets? no shame here, everyone has their share of skeletons in the closet. plus, i think secret-telling is kind of a release within itself, as well as hearing what other people keep hidden.

let it out! :wink:

Reactions: Raichan

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Srry, but my secrets are going to the grave with me.

Yeah, INFPs... they have this burning desire to tell someone about some dark secret , but then afterward , they freak out about telling someone and start threads on the INFJ forum "what would you do if you told your deepest, darkest secret to someone?" Well it's not really a secret anymore, is it?

My philosophy: "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead" - Benjamin franklin

·
Registered
644 Posts
I collect pretty boxes and hide things in them, so I can be suprised when I open them.

I recently found an old friendship necklace in one of them, it was given to me when I was eight. It brought back a lot of very fond memories. In another, at the bottom of a draw in my bedside table, I found a braclet given to me by another of my former bestfriends. It is from when I was five and slightly tarnished, so I cleaned it up. I really miss the boy who gave it to me and I wish we staid in touch.

That's about as scandalouse as my secrets get.

On here and with good friends, I try very hard to be honest, accept about other peoples secrets of course.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Umm, I'm taking a med for General Anxiety Disorder (have mentioned that before). Only four people in real life know that, and they're all family.

I still imagine monsters in the closet sometimes.

I almost died once, stupidly trying to cross a small-- but swift-- stream while camping with my family. I slipped, and very easily could have hit my head on a sharp rock. No one was there to see it; I got soaked and spent the rest of the afternoon sitting on a rock in the sun trying to dry off enough so that my parents wouldn't notice my wet clothes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Tell my secrets? No way! Neither do I tell other people's secrets - when I was living in Italy, some Italians told me that I was more secretive than the Sicilians... :blushed:

Reactions: yellowbritt

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Oh, lighten up! I think sometimes people get too caught up in living up to their type's description. Like, "We INFJ, we no share secrets." It doesn't have to be your secret plot to go all Pol Pot on everyone's ass or anything.
So freaking true, I like you person.

I secretly picked my nose until I was in the 9th grade. :crazy:

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
I've organized all my friends into a list of most useful to kill, you can probably see why i don't tell people this, (i said see, instead of tell, because two tells in the same sentence doesn't really work out)

(I'm not crazy!!)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a stash from drawings given to me by others (even if they ripped the page and gave it to me because they CBA to erase it). Also things like special post cards from birthdays...

Above all though, at my school the photo album is given to the oldest (which is my sister) so I never have one to get signed. So in 5th grade I decided to take loose leaf paper and ask for my friend's signatures at the end of each year, I keep those too there. And 3 projects we have made in art class over 3 years, where we make a personal page like facebook or myspace and people leave comments....

I think thats my "darkest" secret, not sure though.

And from what short time I've been here, I still completely agree with the "people tend to stick 110% to their personality type" thing

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
my biggest darkest PerC secret is .... I read threads from last page to first page
I don't read OP sometimes before I post
and when threads don't have at least 2nd page I feel unsettled a bit
there, I said it >.<

1 - 20 of 57 Posts