Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37197 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured somebody might possibly like a thread where they will be able to post the random things on their mind, whether it's an idea, a simple thought, complex thoughts, problems... Anything they wish to share without criticism or judgement. Let's face it, writing down our thoughts, feelings, wisdom, etc., isn't the best thing to do because, although often personal, it disallows the communication with other humans we so desire (plus this saves the trees that we should be using to cut down on carbon dioxide, yet we instead cut them down).

I'll go first...

Why the hell is coming up with a random thought so difficult when you feel as though you're in the spotlight, yet you do it all the time when you don't feel pressured?

Also, hard nipples.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I like how I always manage to piss myself off and dislike my own thoughts, yet I always enjoy conversations and insight from other INFJs
even silly, random thoughts about the grossness of the word "juice"?
many times, when i'm interacting with people, especially at work, i picture a cartoon strip in my head about the topics we're actively discussing. water cooler humor; the mundane stuff...it can all be pretty funny if you think about it.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
more than the word 'moist,' i find the word 'juice' kind of gross. there, random enough, yes?
I find the word shaft to be funny. Most of all I like any word with a long A sound. I absolutely love it. It's really random but it feels so good to pronounce. words like insane, frame, grain. and the R sound combined with the long A sound. I pronounce it so unnecessarily hard and it feels so good with my entire mouth being all sttrraaannnngeee. like Grain. that word is so satisfying to say. My child hood friend likes to do it too. We hit it off in 3rd grade. I love it so much. Affrrrraaiiiidd. INNNSSAAANNNEEE. BRRAAIIIINNNN. FFRRRAAAMMMMEE. I make it all long and appreciate the word while it lasts. We purposely try to innntteeggrrraaaaaaaate words into our conversation. Grrrrrraaaiaaiaiaairrraiiaiiinnnneee. Frosted flakes comin soon.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
OH MAN. The most random thoughts I ever have are like the weirdest statistics I wish I could know. Like, how many ppl do this or that. Like something very small and there is no way to even figure out. Like "How many people in the world are eating avocados right now?" OH. I also used to think that I was thinking about someone who was thinking about me.

Like ok,

Here is the concept or thought. ok. it's hard to explain fully. "I am thinking that there is an anonymous person, who thinks there is a person (me) who is thinking of them (other person), but all I know is that the person is thinking the same thing (having that same thought), so at that moment we are 100% thinking of each other." I hope I explained it in a way that can be understood.

Ok that person out there is thinking of me. And right now I'm thinking of them. Only because we both acknowledging that the only thing we know about each other is that we're having the same thought. And at this moment we are thinking of each other.

I also had a weird thought that what if I imagined a random child born on a random day in a random country at a random time. Then I go and find that person 20 years later and said "I was thinking about you the moment you were born." Wouldn't that be the most insane thing ever? or am I just insane? Sorry it all makes sense in my head.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
^ I completely understand your person thinking of you while you think of them. I even take it a step further: I sometimes wonder whether the only times random thoughts of a person enter my mind are when random thoughts of me are entering theirs. Or, "me thinking of them" <-> "them thinking of me".

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
^ I completely understand your person thinking of you while you think of them. I even take it a step further: I sometimes wonder whether the only times random thoughts of a person enter my mind are when random thoughts of me are entering theirs. Or, "me thinking of them" <-> "them thinking of me".
for me it's always are they thinking of me while I'm thinking of them? like man. I wonder how many people get this thought. 7 billion people. at least a few of us are thinking of each other.

lol let's just think of each other right now. Then think our other friends on the other side of the world are going to decide to think of each other because they think the same thought. there will be 4 of us total.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@SillaSY I don't mean the random thoughts XD just the ones that are too well organized, observational, or just overall depressing... That's why I came up with this thread (surprised it's the only one I've seen...) because the random thoughts are always interesting.

Here's something to analyze though:

Truely, every thought that we claim as "random" is only random conceptually, and in reality is a thought that is reliant on certain brain chemistry, because each individual person has a different brain chemistry depending on their own genetic code, aka DNA
Therefore, our thoughts are based off of an oddly specific lining of small particles made of condensed energy (if you believe that atoms are made of condensed energy as shown by the Big Bang theory and the String Theory)

Also, I wonder how many INFJs feel like they're scientists by nature o_o

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Ntuitive you're not insane lol I have thoughts like that all the time, and the whole "It being understandable in your head"... meh... we're all INFJs, and if we truely do process things in at least a similar way then you would have gone through quite the number of steps in order to organize it so that others could understand it, and are therefore second guessing yourself (ALL INFJ TRAITS) so clearly we should be able to understand :3

Another thought: Insanity is a term I apply to the people who are highly egotistical and rely on their mind to the point where they not only harm members of their own species, but also harm themselves in their own selfishness (which is most of the world today) so unless you hurt yourself you're sane. I'm not though XD

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Ntuitive and yours is clever! Not only are INFJ's intuitive, but I bet it was part of your instinct that led you to come up with that name XD

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha yeah. I was kinda surprised that no one had taken it already
I was debating between AwesomeRisen and InsanityRemix, then I decided AwesomeRisen was something I overused and that I'm not that awesome, so I went with InsanityRemix XD

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I was debating between AwesomeRisen and InsanityRemix, then I decided AwesomeRisen was something I overused and that I'm not that awesome, so I went with InsanityRemix XD
InsanityRemix just looks cool. All the letters together. Lol. It makes me think of techno remixes, but then it's like insanity. lol I don't know how to exactly describe it other than awesome

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"Death, we know, comes to all of us alive, but all I want is you. All I need is you! All I want..."
"A deer dance, invitation to peace, war staring you in the face (dressed in black), with a helmet, fierce, trained and appropriate for the malcontents, for the dispreportioned malcontents... A little boy smiled in a lonely world and say a little boy smiled in a lonely world! Pushing little children with the fully automatics, they like to push the weak around."
"The piercing radiant moon, the storming of poor June, all the life running through her hair. Approaching guiding light, our shallow years in fright, dreams are made winding though my head, through my head. Before you know, awake."
"I need, I feel the love. You love to love the fear. I never wanna be alone, I've forgotten to... The road keeps moving the clouds, the clouds become unreal. I guess I'll always be at home... Do you want me to try directing your night?"
Too lazy to do anything with the links, so imma say if you appreciate video game music by all means, copy and pasta the link :3 Music quotes by System of a Down and Serj Tankian. You figure out the songs D:<

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol clearly I don't use forums too much, because clearly I didn't know that copy pasting the link into a reply adds the video into it XD

1 - 20 of 37197 Posts