Personality Cafe banner

2021 - 2040 of 37189 Posts

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,408 Posts
Some of the creatures in that playlist give me the heebie-jeebies. But it's so interesting and I need to know more!!! D:
Have you heard of the ant-zombie parasite? It's called Cordyceps and it scares the living S*** out of me!

Hahaha, OMG, it's terrible but at about 1:09 I couldn't stop laughing. It was just so horrifying it was funny. Aah!!

This article also answers my question. It's disgusting, so it comes with a warning.

What's Cookin'? Ever Wonder What Happens to Dead Animals?

Oh world, you're so gross, lol.

·
Registered
757 Posts

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,408 Posts
@Veggie Laughter is a form of panic, so that may explain why you were laughing :p

Science fact:
When you laugh while being tickled, what you are experiencing is actually a form of panic.

Read more at
http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/820#4CovdxBypBTzwFaf.99

Note to self: Do NOT read "what's cooking" during dinner. D:
Probably :) The narrator was definitely milking the shock factor too, and with the music it was too much, lol.

Yup, do not ;)

How I spend my Saturdays...

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
REALIZATION: I am continually making progress towards self-actualization, and it feels luminously sublime.

I thank you, @raic, for your invaluable help ~

realization.jpg

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
My poor, poor fingers. Callousing... but... not there yet. Ouch.

Need a shower. Would like to take a nap. Think I waited to long. Moms will want to go out early, I'm sure. Well. Maybe a nap upon my return.

Watched The Grapes of Wrath... eh. Waste of perfectly good Steinbeck.

~~~ EDIT ~~~

Mom's already breathing down my back about "getting ready" to go out. Goofy woman. It's only 3p! (And thankfully, I had just got out of the shower, so all she said was "Oh", instead of going on a 15 minute tangent about how I needed to start getting ready, lol)

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Chow was ok. New burger place that mom wanted to go to, so we did. Food was fair enough. Service was a little iffy. (Coulda been better considering there were more staff in the building than customers, is what I'm saying) And... oddly enough, the place seems to draw an... older... crowd. I was by far the youngster in the place and that just never happens at my age!

Went to the Petco to get Jesse some food. Looked at all the baby geckos (or Geicos, as my mom calls them now!), baby ferrets and all manner of critter. I'm gonna get gecko some day, I think. But... no time soon.

Now... to decide what to watch... decided tonight is movie night. I'm going to watch (or sleep through) as many movies as I can cram into one night, thanks to Netflix. Scrolling through the classics section and found a fair amout of Cary Grant & a couple of Bogie movies... me thinks I'll be starting there.

Here's looking at you, kid. :cool:

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
So, hypothetical question: After a lifetime spent trying to please others and be what you are not, how can one convey accurately to others how it feels to finally live your life as your true self?

Also, sunsets in Arizona are splendid.

Reactions: LyricalWhip

·
Registered
174 Posts
I need to talk to somebody and just my cat is home.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I feel like, maybe if the lady I make and sell cupcakes to knew I like to sometimes be drunk while making them, she may not want to buy them so much...:]

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I feel like, maybe if the lady I make and sell cupcakes to knew I like to sometimes be drunk while making them, she may not want to buy them so much...:]
This made me smile lol. I'm sipping beer while shut up in my room youtubing music. YO to the LO

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I am doing the same! Except with wine instead of beer, procrastinating on making some cupcakes. :]
Aw, haha. My friend is an infj wine-o too. That stuff is too sweet for me though lol. Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your night, including sneaking a cupcake or two. ROCK ON!

Reactions: Jamie.Ether

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
The Cider House Rules. Just finished. Liked. Now looking for something to sleep through. Thinking documentary... not sure about what. Something lovely, something animaly or something WWIIy? Probably WWII... I gots tons waiting in my queue.

Since I'm on holiday... decided to make the sofa out into a bed. More room for me and my cuddly wuddly puppy dog. And the remotes and all that good nonsense.

In four or five years, you'll start to get a real good sense of life as an INTJ... second hand, but you'll be front row. Maybe you'll have a better understanding then.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I made healthy hermit cookies tonight. I should have had some run and coke while baking them (have some left over from Christmas). Never thought of it, but I'll be making banana bread soon...
Drunken Banana Bread (“because the bananas are smashed!“) and I will be also?

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I text my friend saying "I'm dead" and now she is trying to find out what is wrong with me, but I keep answering describing a dead person would answer.

Oops, given the reply I just got I think I have annoyed her.

2021 - 2040 of 37189 Posts