Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 37195 Posts

·
MOTM July 2012
8,033 Posts
Not sure why anyone would be jealous of me but I am the victim of its poison arrow.

Never envy those who have an advantage - no matter how desirable - it is a curse, because it converts your well-wishers into spitters of venom, "friends" into enemies.

Jealousy's arrows, when they pierce, reveal...the friends that never truly loved, the loyalty that never was...
And those who never will forsake, who truly care...for you.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Man Beyonce really peaked with "Crazy in Love". It was an insanely impressive debut for a pop artist but maybe too unique and excellent to start out with? Should you really bust out onto the scene with a single you will never live up to again? How long is her career going to be, how much of an icon is she going to be seen as, and yet nothing else since has been in the same league as "Crazy in Love". And it's strange that it's such an anomaly in her body of work.

I almost think it's better to be a one-hit wonder.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I have a few today:
- I came across an individual who took my availability for granted. It's not a strength of mine to talk with the same person many days in a row, but I obliged him because I liked him enough and I let him in. Well, I felt he took that for granted, and when it came time for him to be receptive of a few of my strong feelings, those feelings were met with condescension in the form of sarcasm and foolish joking. This is why people who possess emotional intelligence gain my respect.
- I like the section of the bookstore dedicated to children. You get to sit on the carpet and the area looks like a storybook. It's a perfect place to daydream.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
-May we get this stickied?

-I keep seeing dresses from Chloe's Spring line, and well, it's killing me because I want to wear those flow-y dresses now and for Summer. It's elegant boho style, which really appeals to me and I think I can pull it off pretty well. Ah, such beauty...*sigh*

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think I been doing too much self-talking and mental soliloquy that I feel that I have developed Asperger-like behaviours. Intrapersonal communication is like vitamin supplements, but too much of it can indeed be bad. Been feeling lonely lately, but then I realised that much of it I am to be blamed of... I've been pulling myself deeper into my private world. This awareness has just dawned on me now just now.
I freak people out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
its so hot

·
Banned
627 Posts
random thought 1: May-bee

random thought 2: they have Forever stamps; they should make Whatever stamps. It could be used especially for sending out bills/payments...and etc.

random thought 3: peace out, my friends...until the end

·
Registered
145 Posts
oppppsssss......

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
I was thinking about ducks with teeth and I wondered how a duck with teeth would look like, I also made an image of that in my head, they are creepy.......gosh I am weird!! :p

Reactions: The King Of Dreams

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
Reactions: The King Of Dreams
201 - 220 of 37195 Posts