Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 37193 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
^ I completely understand your person thinking of you while you think of them. I even take it a step further: I sometimes wonder whether the only times random thoughts of a person enter my mind are when random thoughts of me are entering theirs. Or, "me thinking of them" <-> "them thinking of me".
You do this too?! I thought I was the only one! Haha, that's awesome

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
-What do I want to eat today to welcome the weekend? Homemade Pho, buffalo wings, that Vietnamese pork dish with white rice, fried ice cream? Ah! I'm so hungry! My stomach already consumed the two nectarines I ate earlier, now it's preying on itself. @[email protected]

-Hey lady, shut up. The person on the other end of the phone hears you, I hear you, and so does the people in the room next to ours.

-I wonder how many dead bodies are in the woods? Holy crap, dinosaurs used to roam the land I'm standing on! Eeek!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I wonder how long it'll be until we can directly interface with computers? I'd definitely be the first guy to get an ethernet port installed in my brain. Imagine if I could write without a keyboard getting between me and the words...

Reactions: ohTOMICho

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
- Shit, did I leave my iron on?

- No, I'm pretty sure I turned it off. Whew.

- I've wondered it before, and I'm wondering it again...what did Middle Earth do with the ruins of Mordor after Sauron was defeated? It was ugly as hell before it fell, and an even bigger mess afterward. Couldn't they just level it and put in a strip mall or something? Maybe an orc memorial? That volcano thing might pose a problem, but whatever - Mount Doom might be dormant now that evil is destroyed and it no longer has anything to "doom."

- Parents of college students complain about the weirdest things. I need to start keeping a book of all the "greatest hits."

- Am I SURE I turned the iron off?

·
Registered
858 Posts
A random thought came to me on my way to school this morning. I saw a worker cutting grass on a steep hill right by the highway and my immediate thought, without hesitation was, "He should be careful."

Then there were other thoughts like, "She's going to get her finger cut off" when I saw a lady driving past my bus with her hand out the window.

Or thoughts like, "Why is she wearing shorts while it's cold out?"

I'm always questioning things . . . how do I turn it off? =/

Reactions: 200600910

·
Registered
107 Posts
there's a lot of stereotyping on this site, all of us in groups and subgroups, discussing ourselves and other groups, tossing everyone a certain title and expectation each person titled the same to act exactly the same. INFJ titled people are seen as some exotic rare thing, some sort of commodity. If you've got an INFJ friend your cool. Maybe i'm an old man at 22, but i thought many of us on this site came to avoid things like that.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
I'm batman!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Multitasking for long periods makes me unstable. I just lose the ability to focus on one thing at a time and start spazzing out.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Does anybody else have a smell or feeling that just gives them intense pleasure that makes their whole body go nuts?
-That smell for me is fire/smoke/whatever the hell that smell is from a burning flame it smells great! (In fact, tomorrow I'm going to try using ashes as deoderant)
-The feeling is both being out in the cold for so long that I feel the cold evaporating off of me and the feeling of warming up.

It's as though it gives me a full body orgasm minus the Jizz O:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Does anybody else have a smell or feeling that just gives them intense pleasure that makes their whole body go nuts?
-That smell for me is fire/smoke/whatever the hell that smell is from a burning flame it smells great! (In fact, tomorrow I'm going to try using ashes as deoderant)
-The feeling is both being out in the cold for so long that I feel the cold evaporating off of me and the feeling of warming up.

It's as though it gives me a full body orgasm minus the Jizz O:
I do! I've never figured out exactly what this smell is, it's kind of like some subtle perfume that i remember the scent of from childhood...Now i might smell this once a year, maybe twice, and it's never for long. But when I do it sends my mind and body into a frenzy and I want to ravish the nearest girl...I obviously hold myself back but it is a wooonderful experience in my mind each time.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I wonder what would happen if all humans weren't materialistic... would we just share our stuff with each other?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
What if life was a dream, and when we die we're really waking up into another dream that we think is reality?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
My random thought is why the hell does everyone seem so uptight about the doorslam?
No idea. I don't even know why I was even though I was just sharing information based off of my own experiences...

41 - 60 of 37193 Posts