Personality Cafe banner

7961 - 7980 of 37076 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Oops. Doubling up posts cuz... don't feel like editing and I posted to quickly, so. Deal.

Tired. Didn't sleep much. Been going at it all day. Almost fell asleep during the game, but my almost nap was interrupted by the need to grill steaks so I didn't starve to death.

Got my lense. Shot a bit with it. Can't really tell if it's made a huge difference. No football to test the motion shots, cuz that's where the problem was before the repair. Such is life, I suppose. Used several lenses took some snaps of my pup and some other junk... nothing spectacular. The puppy dog was not entirely cooperative. Wouldn't look at me... took his photo, anyway.

Mulched all the leaves in the yard. That was fun. Nothing like kicking the allergies into high gear. But... at least that's done.

Got invited to a concert tonight. Pink. Turned it down. Pink is hot... but I think I only know one Pink song? Maybe two... but I think only one. Don't really listen to pop music. Don't listen to the radio at all. Actually... as far as I know, the only reason I even know one Pink song is cuz of this video...

So, yeah. Wasn't really feeling it, so... didn't accept the offer. Too tired and having to deal with the mess that will be that show... too many people. No. Not today.

My pup is tired.

Gonna hook up with RN at some point tomorrow. No idea when. But... it's about time. Been a long while. Might have to blow the dust off, it's been so long. Three day weekend, so... tomorrow's another day to chill. Makes me happy. And only two weeks until a four day weekend, a fat ass turkey and a 12 yr old bottle of Macallans. Life is good.

And PS4 arrives next week. Well... probably the week after, actually, by the time it ships. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

I've decided not to take my spare change jar to the bank, not even after the first of the year. I got about... $2500-$3000 (coin & cash) in there now. Decided to keep adding to it until the Ireland/Scotland trip. That will be my spending coin... not sure how much I'll add to it in... 18 months, but... I'll have plenty of coinage to spend. Won't have to worry about anything but the cost of plane tix with all that sitting about waiting to be spent.

Gonna be a bitch carrying all that off to the bank when the time comes, though, lol. They'll probably hate me. :laughing:

And... off to do some gaming before retiring to something to sleep to on Netflix, lol. Cuz if I lie down, sleep is going to come soon behind me. Which kinda sucks, but... oh well. I got another day tomorrow, so it's all good.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Whew, I'm back. Haven't been in here in days. I have been sick with strep and all I've wanted to do is sleep.
Glad to see you back and glad yorue feeling well enough to not sleep 24/7. Hate when that happens! *gives you an ice pop*

also: gender ...mayhap I should pay more attention to it? Nahhhhh

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hope you're feeling better! ^_^
Glad to see you back and glad yorue feeling well enough to not sleep 24/7. Hate when that happens! *gives you an ice pop*
Thanks, I'm not one hundred percent yet but I'm much better. I think I wore myself down with too many hard hours at work, not enough sleep, and too much stress.

·
Registered
768 Posts
There was a deal going on in Canada at Best Buy and subsidiary Futureshop where you could trade in ANY current console generation game and walk out with either Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, or Assassins Creed: Black Flag. No questions asked.

My sacrifice was that of the AC/DC Rock Band track pack. :p The trade in value was 1 dollar.

Approximately an hour out of my grocery shopping trip to get AC4 for free?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
So here goes some random thoughts eh?

Today while driving to and fro running errands, I think I may have caught something called "Road. Rage." Seems that when you're in a parking lot and you get in your car, put it in reverse to back out, hold up traffic in 3 directions whilst doing so, that it's A-ok to talk on your cell phone and not really be able to back out worth a darn because the conversation you're having is so delightful so the 3, well 4 now, cars waiting can just wait. Right? :angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then when you leave a store and you're walking through the parking lot to your car, it's most definitely advisable to walk in the middle, not by the left side nor the right side so that cars may pass, but right down the middle. This way traffic backs up down this row, and also stops traffic in 2 directions up by the store that you just came out of. And when you notice a car is right behind you, then just kind of smirk and keep walking.... straight down the middle.....:rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you've found what you want to purchase, and so has your spoiled rotten princess you call a daughter and her friend, then please go straight to the counter behind the lady who's stopped the clerk from ringing her purchase so she can look at the eye liner/shadow display and possibly choose one.
Nevermind that one, two, three, well now four, five people are lined up on the other side where the line forms, you just go right ahead and stand there and wait for the ONE clerk to finish with eye liner lady.

Then when another clerk finally shows up, please go right ahead and let her take care of you. None of the 5 (now 6) other people are even close to as important as you, your daughter and her friend. My goodness we wouldn't want anything to spoil your day now would we?

In steps in Muah (translation, me). Clerk #3 finally shows up and asks to help next person in line, me. (Eyeliner lady still eyelinering it, princess daughter lady still being princessy.) I pay for my purchase and guess who's still there, princessy being princessy. And I did it, I clearly, calmly, and quite directly told her that when other people are in line it's considered rude to step in front of them. To which she tried to reply "Oh, I didn't know". I turned on my heel (thank goodness I looked GREAT today!hahaha) and walked away.

Power, clearly, calmly stating the facts and walking away. Now I don't have to replay the scenario 100+ times in my head on what I should have said.:proud:

Oh, and by the way. The ____________ (fill in blank with one of Jeb's favorite words here! :laughing:) made eye contact with me no less than 3 times, she KNEW there was a line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oldest son stopped by and watched Texas and West Virginia with me for the last quarter and OT. He was sharing and talking about school, work, student coaching/teaching, and it has finally dawned on me. He's 22 years old, he doesn't have to stop by, and he sure as heck doesn't have to tell me a thing, but he does. We do have a truly good relationship, and all the things I've worried about were so pointless..... my 6'2 eyes of blue baby boy...
(actually 6'3 but it doesn't rhyme :wink:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it's time for some chocolate. :happy:

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Since I don't particularly like smoking, last night me and a few friends had weed brownies instead. We'd heard that the high was stronger because the weed actually goes through your liver and makes the THC stronger or something. How did it go? I went into another dimension... Everything around me looked 2D with a warped perspective. Everything looked like it was miles away when in reality I could reach it if I stretched. I spent the majority of the time trying to "go back". Go back to when the room was 3D and everything looked close. My friend S described it saying: "the first hour was grand, but then I went to Hell.". S had tried LSD the week before and said the weed brownie high is the worst thing he's ever experienced.

Never eat weed brownies, friends.

"Thank you very much, my friend."

Source: it's my "native" language.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Since I don't particularly like smoking, last night me and a few friends had weed brownies instead. We'd heard that the high was stronger because the weed actually goes through your liver and makes the THC stronger or something. How did it go? I went into another dimension... Everything around me looked 2D with a warped perspective. Everything looked like it was miles away when in reality I could reach it if I stretched. I spent the majority of the time trying to "go back". Go back to when the room was 3D and everything looked close. My friend S described it saying: "the first hour was grand, but then I went to Hell.". S had tried LSD the week before and said the weed brownie high is the worst thing he's ever experienced.

Never eat weed brownies, friends.

"Thank you very much, my friend."

Source: it's my "native" language.
The weed could have been laced with LSD or Ecstasy...
Or he could've made it wrong; as in tooooo much weed put in or didn't cook it right.

A friend if mine "only eats weed" cause it is "healthier." Never heard of that happening... This is why. maybe, you shouldn't do drugs Jebby ;)

Oh, but if you're feeling mean or just feel like pulling an Aubree, let your friends get high and then put in the sketches or scariest movie you can find ( I recommend It) and blare it. Here and there flicker the lights... Hilarious.

They freak

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
The weed could have been laced with LSD or Ecstasy...
Or he could've made it wrong; as in tooooo much weed put in or didn't cook it right.

A friend if mine "only eats weed" cause it is "healthier." Never heard of that happening... This is why. maybe, you shouldn't do drugs Jebby ;)

Oh, but if you're feeling mean or just feel like pulling an Aubree, let your friends get high and then put in the sketches or scariest movie you can find ( I recommend It) and blare it. Here and there flicker the lights... Hilarious.

They freak
Definitely wasn't laced but we all seriously underestimated the power of it. It was all guess work going in. "Okay let's eat one now and one later when we see how we are." No one was able to have a second one later.

The lads put on Star Wars when I was in the depths of 2D world. It helped a bit.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Definitely wasn't laced but we all seriously underestimated the power of it. It was all guess work going in. "Okay let's eat one now and one later when we see how we are." No one was able to have a second one later.

The lads put on Star Wars when I was in the depths of 2D world. It helped a bit.

Bad Jebby

7961 - 7980 of 37076 Posts