Personality Cafe banner

7981 - 8000 of 37195 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
That I don't have. I got home at 3 am, took a shower and went to bed about 3:30. Woke up at like 7 and then was I'm and out of consciousness
That's usually how my sleep goes. I get unbelievably tired at 6pm but wait it out so I can go to bed early. By the time 10 comes along I'm wide awake until 4am. Wake up at 10am. Repeat.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
That's usually how my sleep goes. I get unbelievably tired at 6pm but wait it out so I can go to bed early. By the time 10 comes along I'm wide awake until 4am. Wake up at 10am. Repeat.
Nyquil? I would proceed to the skip of day of sleep so then I can reset, or try.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Nyquil? I would proceed to the skip of day of sleep so then I can reset, or try.
Don't think we have Nyquil here. Anything that can help putting you to sleep needs to be prescribed here. I think?

I usually fall unconscious while trying to stay awake and reset. Or stay awake too long and go back into a terrible pattern.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Don't think we have Nyquil here. Anything that can help putting you to sleep needs to be prescribed here. I think?

I usually fall unconscious while trying to stay awake and reset. Or stay awake too long and go back into a terrible pattern.

So unhealthy, but here I am drinking my third coffee

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
I wish I could give someone a gift, see if they liked it and then erase their memory about it. If they didn't like it then I could try something else.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I would very much like to reap the benefits of coffee but I never liked the taste. :sad:

Then you have not found YOUR coffee yet. Coffee is like woman(& men). Some you like, some you tolerate and others you can't stand. Just have the find the right one :p

My favorite? Peppermint mocha with 2 expresso shots. Dark roast.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Then you have not found YOUR coffee yet. Coffee is like woman(& men). Some you like, some you tolerate and others you can't stand. Just have the find the right one :p

My favorite? Peppermint mocha with 2 expresso shots. Dark roast.
I can't stand all types of coffee. I just think I never grew into it. All my friends started to like it as they got older but I didn't.

This on the other hand...
british-monster-energy-drink.-500ml-can-uk-.-case-of-12-cans-1.39-price-marked-cans-4145-p.jpg

I once drank six in a day. :cool:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Spent hours yesterday, and almost the entire day, today, analysing myself and why, always getting the feeling I'm a Ni-dom, I was behaving like a haphazard, unhealthy, Se-dom.

Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the INTJ’s shadow may appear - an unhealthy ESFP. Example characteristics are:

• doing things to excess - e.g.: eating, drinking or exercising
  • acting very impulsively, perhaps starting off more projects than the INTJ could hope to accomplish
  • expressing emotions in an intensive and uncontrolled way
  • being very sensitive to criticism
  • asking for lots of information that is irrelevant
  • gather details to support their self-destructive behavior and attack their self-image
  • becoming preoccupied with the cause of their stress and have trouble focusing their energy on work
  • mentally reviews issues which lead to sleepless nights
  • with chronic stress, become irritable, tired, tense, or angry
Chronic Se-grip.

Years of it.

All comes together. Why, despite the fact I can, I'm good at, and I feel best at, planning and logical strategy, I couldn't do it without getting depleted.

From Naomi Quenk's book:

Since the process of becoming chronically in the grip is often gradual, even people who have known the person in a nonstressed state are likely not to notice what, in retrospect, will be recognized as a radical alteration of personality. The person will appear to be a rather exaggerated, poorly developed, and distorted version of an Extraverted Sensing type.
I guess I knew all along I was INTJ. Emotions are a part of everyone, and unlike the stereotypical INTJ, I'm not a overly-blunt, people-despising person. I'm polite to everyone, love my friends, family and have a beautiful girl on my mind and life. Just don't mess with me and my plans, strategies, values and abstractions. Just this. Respect in order to be respected.

Anyway, I guess that now makes two of us around, War. @warweasel.

·
Banned
1,742 Posts
What is it about some days? I was just thinking about a time...the only time when I bungee jumped.

....What a fantastically... fkked up feeling....I dunno if I'll ever do it again, but I'm also glad I did it.

I often attended when other people did it--I felt like a regular at a car lot that they can't afford. The day I finally jumped was just random. And the feeling...was so fkked up and twisted. There was no music...I didn't hear anyone screaming...The free falling part....it was just air...and more air...and I felt helpless and powerless. I did NOT feel "cool" or "super"....I felt like I was facing death. I remember regretting the act in midair haha....I was like, "oooooooooohhhh sheeeeeeeit".

It wasn't until I came to the end of my cord and bounced waaaaaaaaaaaay up high and waaaaaaaaay back down the second time around where I felt joy and excitement. I think the 3rd or 4th bounce was when I saw the beauty around me so early in the morning.

I'm kinda getting used to the bouncing part. It's just those days when I'm free falling all over again....when there is nothing but me and air...and more air. Sometimes I get so focused in just doing that I neglect that I'm free falling in the process. Sometimes I get caught up in the air and occasionally freak out at the fact that I'm falling. Sometimes I don't believe I'll bounce haha. Generally, I know that--ultimately-- I'm powerless and helpless. However, every now and then I get a powerful revelation of that and I freak out---and realize I'm in midair...and helpless.

I often con myself into thinking I direct my own path in life....

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Tis true! Those things are so bad for you that they recommend on the can not to drink for than one a day.
Confession time...

It doesn't even give me energy I just like the taste so much.

And I couldn't sleep after drinking the six in a day. Not because it gave me energy but because I was afraid it was the end. :laughing:

I only drink it once in a blue moon now because heart problems.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Confession time...

It doesn't even give me energy I just like the taste so much.

And I couldn't sleep after drinking the six in a day. Not because it gave me energy but because I was afraid it was the end. :laughing:

I only drink it once in a blue moon now because heart problems.

Heart problems? How old are you, 50?

7981 - 8000 of 37195 Posts