Personality Cafe banner

8021 - 8040 of 37189 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I actually don't care nor see why. It is actually possible for humans not to like chocolate.

Skittles over chocolate any day.
It is possible but you're in the minority. You like coffee but hate chocolate? Of course I'm going to get suspicious. :tongue:

Skittles are great but I don't know that I'd pick them over chocolate. Hmm...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
It is possible but you're in the minority. You like coffee but hate chocolate? Of course I'm going to get suspicious. :tongue:

Skittles are great but I don't know that I'd pick them over chocolate. Hmm...

chocolate is "blehhh." I definitely prefer dark chocolate (75% cocoa) if anything at all.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Sure. Bears are awesome. We will be catching birds... I hate birds, those feet peckers
Feet peckers...

penis slippers.jpg

There was a deal going on in Canada at Best Buy and subsidiary Futureshop where you could trade in ANY current console generation game and walk out with either Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, or Assassins Creed: Black Flag. No questions asked. My sacrifice was that of the AC/DC Rock Band track pack. :p The trade in value was 1 dollar.
Sweet. Amazon has a deal for PS4 games right now buy one, get one free. Got CoD Ghosts & Killzone pre ordered with that deal. (Already pre ordered Assassin's Creed...) Stoked.

So here goes some random thoughts eh?

Today while driving to and fro running errands, I think I may have caught something called "Road. Rage." Seems that when you're in a parking lot and you get in your car, put it in reverse to back out, hold up traffic in 3 directions whilst doing so, that it's A-ok to talk on your cell phone and not really be able to back out worth a darn because the conversation you're having is so delightful so the 3, well 4 now, cars waiting can just wait. Right? :angry:

Then when you leave a store and you're walking through the parking lot to your car, it's most definitely advisable to walk in the middle, not by the left side nor the right side so that cars may pass, but right down the middle. This way traffic backs up down this row, and also stops traffic in 2 directions up by the store that you just came out of. And when you notice a car is right behind you, then just kind of smirk and keep walking.... straight down the middle.....:rolleyes:

When you've found what you want to purchase, and so has your spoiled rotten princess you call a daughter and her friend, then please go straight to the counter behind the lady who's stopped the clerk from ringing her purchase so she can look at the eye liner/shadow display and possibly choose one.
Nevermind that one, two, three, well now four, five people are lined up on the other side where the line forms, you just go right ahead and stand there and wait for the ONE clerk to finish with eye liner lady.

Then when another clerk finally shows up, please go right ahead and let her take care of you. None of the 5 (now 6) other people are even close to as important as you, your daughter and her friend. My goodness we wouldn't want anything to spoil your day now would we?

In steps in Muah (translation, me). Clerk #3 finally shows up and asks to help next person in line, me. (Eyeliner lady still eyelinering it, princess daughter lady still being princessy.) I pay for my purchase and guess who's still there, princessy being princessy. And I did it, I clearly, calmly, and quite directly told her that when other people are in line it's considered rude to step in front of them. To which she tried to reply "Oh, I didn't know". I turned on my heel (thank goodness I looked GREAT today!hahaha) and walked away.

Power, clearly, calmly stating the facts and walking away. Now I don't have to replay the scenario 100+ times in my head on what I should have said.:proud:
Oh, and by the way. The ____________ (fill in blank with one of Jeb's favorite words here! :laughing:) made eye contact with me no less than 3 times, she KNEW there was a line.
Yup. Pretty much all of the above. I shop almost exclusively online these days. To avoid other human beans and the annoyances they cause me as much as I possibly can.

"Thank you very much, my friend. "Source: it's my "native" language.
'Tis indeed. And I'm learning it slowly but surely, lol.

Spent hours yesterday, and almost the entire day, today, analysing myself and why, always getting the feeling I'm a Ni-dom, I was behaving like a haphazard, unhealthy, Se-dom.

Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the INTJ’s shadow may appear - an unhealthy ESFP. Example characteristics are:

• doing things to excess - e.g.: eating, drinking or exercising
  • acting very impulsively, perhaps starting off more projects than the INTJ could hope to accomplish
  • expressing emotions in an intensive and uncontrolled way
  • being very sensitive to criticism
  • asking for lots of information that is irrelevant
  • gather details to support their self-destructive behavior and attack their self-image
  • becoming preoccupied with the cause of their stress and have trouble focusing their energy on work
  • mentally reviews issues which lead to sleepless nights
  • with chronic stress, become irritable, tired, tense, or angry
Chronic Se-grip.

Years of it.

All comes together. Why, despite the fact I can, I'm good at, and I feel best at, planning and logical strategy, I couldn't do it without getting depleted.

From Naomi Quenk's book:

I guess I knew all along I was INTJ. Emotions are a part of everyone, and unlike the stereotypical INTJ, I'm not a overly-blunt, people-despising person. I'm polite to everyone, love my friends, family and have a beautiful girl on my mind and life. Just don't mess with me and my plans, strategies, values and abstractions. Just this. Respect in order to be respected.

Anyway, I guess that now makes two of us around, War. @warweasel.
Welcome to the dark side, lol.

5 years old than I am. So, yes. You're a 23 old with a heart problem of a 50 year old who trips on werid weed. How gangsta can you get
Oh, snap! :laughing:

I don't like chocolate.
Not a huge fan of chocolate myself. It's ok... but... I don't eat much of it. *shrugs*

~~~

So. My bonus day off today, thanks to Veteran's Day. I slept really well last night, but was up early today. And now I'm getting tired way to early. Trying to stay up as late as possible.

Played some XCOM today. Actually, played obsessively for a couple of hours. Kept saying, one more this and one more that, then I'll quit... but I didn't. Not until I did, which was far later than I had planned. Not that it matters, it doesn't. Just sayin'.

Had the dogs outside for some ball a couple of times. They liked that. Crazy border collies... playing ball is the greatest thing ever! as far as they're concerned. They never want to not play ball.

Spent most of the day with RN. Finally. Been a long while since we've been able to hang out. Watched some football, had some adult beverages, called out for pizza and worked the cobwebs out/off at the end of it all. Good times.

Convos with RN...

While sitting on the couch, watching a game. She wants to lie down with her head in my lap.

Me: Dunno if that's such a good idea.
She: Why?
Me: He's been neglected for a while. *looking down at my lap*
She: And?
Me: And, I'm just saying... you're wanting to put your head there now.
She: And?
Me: And... don't blame me if you get poked in the ear...
She: Oh. My. Word.

Later, as we're making out a bit...

Me: You need to be careful. Seriously.
She: Careful of what?
Me: It's been a while...
She: *rolls her eyes*
Me: Seriously. Like... what? Two months? For real...
She: You have two hands...
Me: And I used them both.
She: Of course you would cop to that...
Me: What?
She: Never mind...
Me: But... that's different.
She: I know that.
Me: So... easy.
She: Ok, ok... easy.
Me: I'm just... I don't want a misfire. I'm not 20something, it takes a while to reload...
She: Will you shut up?
Me: 'K... just sayin', though.

All turned out just fine, for the record. :cool:

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Oh, that's why I don't have school tomorrow!

Indeed it is. Armistice Day... the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month... poppies and Flanders Field, yo.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Then you have not found YOUR coffee yet. Coffee is like woman(& men). Some you like, some you tolerate and others you can't stand. Just have the find the right one :p

My favorite? Peppermint mocha with 2 expresso shots. Dark roast.

EXCELLENT drink choice! They are most definitely a favorite of mine as well.

And FYI, I've traveled the country and always order a peppermint mocha. The BEST Starbucks version by far is made in Goshen, IN. :wink:

Carry on.
(So enjoy reading and catching up with all y'all! :happy:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dinner?

Pumpkin pie stuffed french toast, apple cider, and hot hot coffee
\

Attachments

Reactions: damfino

·
Registered
777 Posts
Whatever did I do before "likes" and "thanks". I'm a bit bemused by the importance these now have in my life.

Reactions: Halcyon

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Toooooo many people to quote and I have been fighting with Bruce (my iPhone) lately. It freezes when I'm in safari and then closes on me. Evil.
@Crossover, I said I didn't like chocolate but I love Will Smith.
@warweasel, I always know when you're on, I get a crap ton of likes and quotes....
@Mschievious, now I have reason to go to that little state.... A good reason too

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Pfft, I could run that fucker to death. :wink: And maybe it won't give me headaches now but as a kid it did. Is Jebby my new name?

We should test that, it would be funny. And Jebby makes you sound younger than Jebadiah.... It helps with the whole you being a 50 yr old gangsta

8021 - 8040 of 37189 Posts