Personality Cafe banner

8981 - 9000 of 37156 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey! Me too!
Uhm, hello…? Me too! *wave*

There should be a club exclusively for procrastinating INFJs.
Our Slogan: Procrastination = A rare occurrence for J-Types, which is surprisingly common for INFJs!

This club would be great for a sense of camaraderie… in face of the oh so big procrastination angst!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

Our Slogan: Procrastination = A rare occurrence for J-Types, which is surprisingly common for INFJs!

This club would be great for a sense of camaraderie… in face of the oh so big procrastination angst!
I love this idea. And this very club will provide even more opportunity for said procrastination!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Dude I'm even bad at procrastinating. The only goal I had yesterday was to play the Walking Dead game all day. I planned to procrastinate. I spent all day on Reddit and never played the game.
:laughing:

I don't even have goals for my procrastination. I just do whatever. Right now I'm watching some House online. I started watching it in the summer because I only saw it sporadically when it was actually on. Then I stopped when school started. And... now I'm starting again.

Whoever had the idea to start up Project Free TV, I just wanna say... I... I think I love you.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
:laughing:

I don't even have goals for my procrastination. I just do whatever. Right now I'm watching some House online. I started watching it in the summer because I only saw it sporadically when it was actually on. Then I stopped when school started. And... now I'm starting again.

Whoever had the idea to start up Project Free TV, I just wanna say... I... I think I love you.
Battlestar Galactica and QI for me. :wink:

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person to notice that Disney has taken its new theme from the overture to Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, composed by Michael Kamen.

Disney:

Original:

Without a doubt one of the best opening credit music ever! At least they have good taste, but I think "When you wish upon a star" is just more appropriate for a Disney film no?

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Somehow I got stuck watching football this evening. It was AWFUL!!! I was watching my 2 yr. old cousin and shortly after I sat down, 2 of my older cousins bailed and I was stuck. She wouldn't change rooms because of the fireplace. and so I just sat there unable to change the channel because my aunt has like 20 million remotes! how many remote controls do people need! to top it off, the little stinker kept running around the coffee table, only to pit stop and climb on the couch next to me to take a bite of my pizza. She ate like half my dinner! I swear, if she didn't look like the spit n' image of that little girl from Monsters Inc. I would not have been as patient. :p

p.s.

I hate football. MOST BORING Channel Ever!!!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

Count me in! Lol! XD

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
@Crossover... you're falling way behind in this popularity contest thing.
War, believe me when I tell you I don't give a fuck. I'm shocked I was even in the running in the first place, considering I haven't even been here half the year and it's called Member of the Year. :laughing:

(I promise, I still didn't vote for you! Or anyone else.)
Really? I'm shocked! I know how much you love popularity contests. :kitteh:

@JaySH has made the list! Huzzah!
Woot woot!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Gosh I feel so ... FLUFFY.

When I first started the semester, I was so stressed and my mind was on getting so much information crammed through every inch of my hippocampus that I forgot to eat and dropped to my lowest weight in years. And then I got so stressed that I began to eat and lost all that sexy muscle mass from not going to the gym/running as often, and now I am a balloon. So very unhealthy. Bread makes me so, so happy it hurts.

I have to start all over again. I can't wake up early anymore (used to wake up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep because that was my workout time). I've lost all definition, all endurance, and I can't seem to squat heavy weights anymore because my neck is very sensitive from stress. I have been rewarding myself for just going to the gym!

Today I almost skipped out but decided I'd go at 9PM (hate late night gym sessions) and if anything, I'd walk for 30 minutes. I got on the treadmill and it was surprisingly easy. Ran a 5K distance and decided I should probably stop, cooled down for 1 minute, then decided I should keep going. Did that again at the 4mile mark and somehow pulled 5 miles in 48 minutes which included 3 walking breaks. I could've kept going through the whole time, my mind was telling me I couldn't. I've been complacent for so long!

Either way? Boooooo ya. Going to try to do a two-day workout tomorrow. Operation get less fluffy in full effect.

Reactions: C3bBb
8981 - 9000 of 37156 Posts