Personality Cafe banner

9801 - 9820 of 37193 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
And frustrating. I gave up. Finally. I put up a good fight though :p
"They"are just so darn different for the lack of a better word. I always find myself a little nervous and I don't know, just fascinated when I'm around them after being surrounded by mostly women for so long. Sounds so weird, I know.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
There is some serious misinformation floating around about minions.

This depicts the truth:

You see if there ever was a personality type to have you completely believe, hook line and sinker, that any one of us would actually be subservient to some random person taking over the world, it would be an INFJ. We can get anyone to believe anything..... it doesn't matter if tis true or not.
Actually... that's somewhat true, in my experience.

Underneath the sweet, sappy exterior of this INFJ lurks:

Muuuaaahhhhhh!!!! :ninja:
I've experienced the evil. I've seen the genius. Just haven't seen them together yet. Which is probably a good thing, lol.

So, about 15 minutes away from me is the is the area where all the rich people live. Not much crime there until a few days ago. A guy was murdered by one of his tenants because they had an argument over chess. Fucking chess. It wasn't even a game they were playing they just argued over how to move the King. I see a headline earlier on about a "ritualistic" chess killing and mention it to my friend. He tells me some of the Garda that were at the scene need to go to therapy now after what they saw. Newspapers are refusing to disclose the details because of how gruesome it is. People be nutcases!!
Rich people. Can't fight over normal stuff like... turf, respect, drugs, bitches and shit. Gotta whack each other over chess.

Sick as hell today. So nauseous. I think I've finally turned over into a zombie. I'm brain dead now stuck in my bed. I need brains. Take that last sentiment however you like. It'll work either way. :p
Sorry to hear that. Hope you're on the mend soon. That particular bit of unwell seems to be quite common around here, too.

As for the brains... I don't think an actual zombie apocalypse would last all that long... brains are in short supply in this world. I fear the zombies would starve straight to death in short order.

I was really cold so I put on the thermal pyjamas that I got in my Christmas sock. It's like wearing clouds. Warm, soft clouds.
Please, please, please tell me that they have feet?!?!? :laughing:

~~~

More anxious texts from my friend... right now. I hope there are a lot of good drugs involved in this surgery or she's going to be a basket case and neither of us is going to be happy, lol. I have to be up waaaaaaaaaaaay early on Wednesday, cuz she has to be at the hospital way early. We should be done and back to her house at a reasonable hour, though, so that's good. And hopefully, once we get there, we can both just sleep... that would make me happy, at least. I somehow doubt it will work that way, however...

Slept very well today. I was tired. Dreamt of something that's right on the edge of my consciousness, but I can pull it back to the front of my memory. That's annoying. Seems like it was something cool, too, damn it.

Woke with my non surgically repaired shoulder hurting like a bitch. It's still hurting like a bitch. I've got ibuprofen in and have used the magically BioFreeze... but so far that's not done much. I hope it doesn't go on like this all night long, as I'm bound to end up grumpy if it does... being grumpy at work is a bad thing. If I have to concentrate on not letting the pain effect how I interact with people, then other things might go a little less well guarded. Patience may be short, words may be harsh. (Ok... harsher than usual.) Etc. and so forth.

I've got about 5 hrs until any of that comes into play... hoping it all calms down by then. (Unfortunately, this strikes when I have not a single narcotic in my house. Of course. Someone needs to refill their scripts...)

Despite tearing both rotator cuffs, my shoulders don't normally hurt. And, if one does hurt... it's the surgically repaired one that was destroyed in the crash. (There was way more damage than just a torn rotator cuff, sooooooo...) But right now? The non surgically repaired one is being a bitch... and it hurts like a bitch. :dry:

So. Work tonight. IHOP in the morning. Tomorrow night off... hospital on Wednesday... full schedule the next couple of days, yo. Hopefully, a three day weekend. I have to check on that... it's weird it's not off the schedule yet... I might've forgot to put in a request for it. I'll talk to Sam on Wednesday and if I forgot, I'll fix that problem on Wednesday, lol.

And... I need to be going... some reading/writing I need to do and at the moment I'm being serious distracted by my anxious, soon to be having surgery friend, lol. Texts are flying fast and furious.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,428 Posts
Lady at least in her late-50's wearing a shirt with cartoon females dancing and underneath them it's printed "Here's a pussy riot for you."

She must have a sick sense of humor.
And somehow...I'm quite amused. :laughing:

Colonoscopy prep, hour...2.5 by now? I must say, Magnesium Citrate tastes GOD AWFUL. Thankfully I won't have to take anymore until tomorrow morning. I almost vomited it all back up again... Wouldn't that be an interesting call-in to the surgery center at this hour..."um, I seem to have thrown up all the medicine you needed me to take for the procedure tomorrow...do I take more or call it good or...?"

...then again, maybe I am just finding everything amusing at this hour. Break from a week long of really negative emotions does that! :proud:

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Felt better after my sons theater class so picked up Chinese. This evenings fortune cookie. "Don't be hasty. Prosperity will knock on your door soon". :D all things considering, this is good!! The Chinese fortune cookie gods have spoken!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Random thoughts are always occurring to me like Sammy J's coffee drinking, muffin eating moment of clarity.

Haven't had the opportunity to express any of them at gunpoint in a diner yet, so here is one.

Movies are very meh to me. Some have good stories and are entertaining, yet by the end of a movie I always seem to feel like my time would have been better spent having random thoughts at the very least.

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
When I grow up and have kids (25 does not feel grown up), I will NEVER let my kids feel ashamed of their mother. At least in the way I am about my mother. I'm so done with her alcoholism. I feel like she only accepts me the way I am because she wants acceptance of her disease. Well forget it.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
As for the brains... I don't think an actual zombie apocalypse would last all that long... brains are in short supply in this world. I fear the zombies would starve straight to death in short order.
:laughing:

War, I am indeed grateful to log on here after about a 13 hour day and see a most amusing anecdote from you.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Inception of ENTPs.
It was like... the world around us actually seemed to distort and slow down once we hit the same wavelength and just... *synced.* We both knew the moment it happened.

Nobody could keep up with the rapid topic changes while we both remained in locked in harmonizing frequencies of thought. Such comedic wit and mental agility had never been so freely and effortlessly manifest in my life. I've never experienced anything like it before... Someone operating on MY level, and pacing MY chaotic flow of Ne... omg...

Being face-to-face with another ENTP... What an experience.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Youngest son and I were discussing this very topic last night. I told him that I honestly don't think one ever feels "grown up". Like oh, wow, today I am an adult.

For me, it's only because I look at my life and experiences and say, wow, I'm doing grown up stuff. (Working, paying for my house, my car, utilities, food, clothes, and on and on.)

I mean I'm only 27 and all, so I get what y'all are saying........ :wink: :laughing: :happy:

·
MOTM October 2013
6,428 Posts
Hour 5.5...I did end up throwing up the first two bottles of the stuff, but they told me to keep trying, and the third time was the charm! Now the "real fun" begins.... :tongue: I won't go into any more detail. Promise.

Looking for something to read or play in the meantime. Though I guess I should leave off the video-games. Might be kinda awkward having to dash off in the middle of a boss fight...

On a random note, I was browsing another forum and a topic came up on writing (RPing) villains, and what kind of villain people were best at playing. Which got me to thinking what that might mean about your personality in general--do certain types identify with some villain archetypes more? I tend to play the over-the-top moustache-twirlers, the guy-with-a-sad-backstory-who-gets-redeemed, or the smart-mouthed jerk myself. Which seems a fairly large spread...

Ah well. I think I'll go read after all. Maybe do that awful thing called studying while I'm at it.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
Erm, that guy in the background... What on earth is he doing? o_O

Sick as hell today. So nauseous. I think I've finally turned over into a zombie. I'm brain dead now stuck in my bed. I need brains. Take that last sentiment however you like. It'll work either way. :p
:shocked: It's started already!! B-but I'm not prepared yet. I mean, I don't have enough food, no spare batteries, all my socks are dirty, we ran out of peanut butter and OMG I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT.
Feel better, NK. *hugs*

Felt better after my sons theater class so picked up Chinese. This evenings fortune cookie. "Don't be hasty. Prosperity will knock on your door soon". :D all things considering, this is good!! The Chinese fortune cookie gods have spoken!
The fortune cookies I've been getting lately have been straight awful. The last one I got, boy was that a winner. Not only did it have a crap fortune, but also the sentence wasn't even grammatically correct! Shame I can't remember what it was...

And I always remember them being so good. The fortune cookies gods be trippin, yo.

9801 - 9820 of 37193 Posts