Personality Cafe banner

9961 - 9980 of 37068 Posts

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
No nose hurts :crying: this stinks :( worst.winter.everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrr
r

rrrrr

r

·
MOTM October 2013
6,415 Posts
I need to sleep. I don't want to sleep. I have work tomorrow. My computer battery is about to run out and I'm too lazy to plug it in. But I've got thoughts in my head. SO MANY THOUGHTS. Or worries.

Talked to co-leader #2. She is less stubborn than ultimate leader #1. I have hope again ultimate leader #1 will get it through her head I know WTF I am talking about and am not creating a stir because I suddenly turned into a massive jerk set on tearing her down. Then again, with my luck, ultimate leader #1 will wave her wand and convince co-leader #2 I'm still talking out of my hind. <siiiiiiigh>

I did figure out the reason why this hurts so much, though. These leaders are friends...not some boss I email home a rant about and then feel better. When work conflict gets real with them, it gets REAL. And because I care infinitely more about this kind of "work" getting done correctly than I would ever care about my Sears job (sorry, Sears), I demand more...

So at Sears I am the hard working angel...with this I am the hard working angel who will chew you to pieces if you do not compl--ahem, sorry. What goes around comes around though? Ew.

Stomach is in a constant state of unease and bloaty-feeling, but I am getting things down and have no fever. Or I assume...I haven't checked....guess I should go do that.

Oh, note to self...three doctor's appointments to schedule. Around a work schedule that only lets me know my schedule in advance one week at a time.

World, why you like picking on me so? <whinewhinewhine>

·
Registered
932 Posts
I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling really down about myself. Maybe it's because I've been sick these past few days. My fiancé sent me a huge bouquet of long stem roses (it's like 3' tall!) to make me feel better and it helps to know that I'm loved but it doesn't take away the insecurity. :(

·
Registered
777 Posts
This, this is SOOO cute. If I go home with someone I met and I see this...I could stay there forever:tongue:
I was just pretending I was Squidward.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
I feel like my candle went out. My spirit died. I am too tired of fighting to keep it alive. It's just peaceful surrender sitting in the dark. Very strange. Very strange indeed ...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I feel like my candle went out. My spirit died. I am too tired of fighting to keep it alive. It's just peaceful surrender sitting in the dark. Very strange. Very strange indeed ...
*big hugs* I'm...very familiar with this feeling. Do you have the tendency to check-out? I have the tendency to check-out and go numb.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Ooh, can I have your brain for a few months? *batts eyelashes*
Of course, it could be fun to change brains:tongue:

Hang in there, buddy!

9961 - 9980 of 37068 Posts