Personality Cafe banner

9981 - 10000 of 37195 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just sitting here watching the Denver/New England game. I really love to hate New England. Go Broncos.

I also really hate watching Seattle win. I have a long memory and just can't get past the shitty call by the refs during the Seattle/Green Bay game last year and how annoying Tate is. Yeah. Random. Plus Colin Kaepernick is HOT. So go 49ers.

That concludes my random post of the day. Carry on.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just realized that the only NF sub forum that I never see is the ENFJ. I never feel like seeing their stuff.
I know, I realized that a while ago too! Updates are often from INFJ forums; I'd have to search way back for an updated ENFJ one. They're probably out busy collecting little minions.

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
A body in motion stays in motion. Very clever arthritis commercial. Use science on me. I'm convinced!! <----- sarcastic tone

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
I need a nap. I'm so wishing it was night time so I could sleep. that was intense. :bored:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I need new clothes because I can't really fit into my old ones anymore...These past months I'd managed to gain over 10 lbs from stress and heartbreak. Keep in mind that I'm very short too. Oh well, mini marshmallow coming your way. Either hug me like a pillow or move it, because I'll knock you down like bowling pins. Muahaha.

·
Registered
932 Posts
WHY AM I SO AWKWARD. I need a gym buddy. Well scratch that, I don't, but I want one. I don't approach people at the gym because 1) they're sweaty and 2) most people are go go go. I don't always go at the same time and so I don't see people that often unless it's in a group x class, and even then people are go go go.

Plus, I also need someone who has a similar schedule to mine.

WHY AM I SO AWKWARD.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,428 Posts
Come on, post, hit page 1000! Random Thoughters, we will shall have to throw a big anniversary party! This thread will be a robot!

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated...

However, I am sick as all hell. Who gets a cold and the stomach flu... at the same time? Me. Of course. :dry:

There doesn't seem to be an end in sight at the moment, either. You don't wish to have the deets, I'll guarantee you of that. I'll just say that it's not been a pleasant experience.

I've not been out of bed since very early yesterday morning. I'm only out now because I need to be upright for a while as my back is killing me from lying about for so long. I had a piece of toast. That's the first I've eaten since about 3p Saturday.

At least the fever bit went away. For now. I couldn't sleep when I was feverish for whatever reason. Just too uncomfortable.

So, yeah. What a bunch of shit. Guess my 3 day weekend (which I spent in bed) will become a 4 day weekend, at the very least... Yay.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated...

However, I am sick as all hell. Who gets a cold and the stomach flu... at the same time? Me. Of course. :dry:
oh no! I'm so sorry! :sad: I hope you feel better soon! *hands you chicken soup*

*big hug*
*hugs back* thank you so much! <3

9981 - 10000 of 37195 Posts