Personality Cafe banner

18061 - 18080 of 37079 Posts

·
Registered
23,825 Posts
Why do we have windchimes inside the house? I mean, they are pretty but it doesn't make sense.
To detect when there's a storm about to erupt.

To detect when someone erupts with unwanted gases.

·
Registered
375 Posts
There once was a wolf searching throughout the forrest for something he had lost. As he wandered he sought the company of a wise little fox who, although weary of him and his potential, opened her home and shared intimately with the wolf. This continued and the little fox began to greatly anticipate the wolf's arrival, when one day he didn't show. Curious, she stepped out hoping maybe she might be able to find him.

As she walked through the shrubbery she discovered another little fox, peering off into the distance. As she got closer, she saw the tail of the wolf leaving the forrest, and a dozen eyes all around her, looking, leering, sighing as he walked away. Each pair of those eyes belonged to a fox just like her who had been taken with the very same wolf she thought was hers. Pain, confusion, and anger coursed through her veins. She was not special. There were many others....That son-of-a-bitch.

He'll return again tomorrow. What should she do? Confront him? Ignore it? Yes she's not unique, but did he really do anything wrong? Did she have the right to know there were others? What if she's jumped to conclusions? What if he turns against her? What. Should. She. Do? She's just a little fox against a big, bad wolf.

Or maybe....this little fox is wiser than believed. She'll get her revenge, all within time. He doesn't need to know that she knows. She'll catch him red handed. Or better yet, she'll make him beg. Beg, plead, cry out for her, lust for her, yearn for her again while she scampers off to wherever her soul will take her. Have fun with those others big boy, as you will never find another like me.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
"There are currently 80 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 79 guests)" :rolleyes:
There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 13 guests)

Everyone must've went to work or to bed before I got here.

*waves to the 13 creepers*

~~~

Tired as all hell, won't be here long. Got worked like a Hebrew slave last night... wore me the fuck out. Which really sucked at the time, but perhaps it will be good for sleeping... I shouldn't have any trouble, as tired as I am.

We are (as always/in perpetuity) understaffed. We had not enough line staff and but two supervisors, so one of them (Kelly) got to work a unit. And that's all well and good, but... she didn't do any of the work for that unit. She gave it all to me. So, essentially, I did the work of 3 people all night long.

:dry:

Running all over the facility all night long... back and forth and forth and back. No rest for the weary... or the wicked, perhaps?

I'm not sure what tonight will bring. I think we change posts tonight and if that's the case I should be back in my old unit from 6 months ago. And... this noob that nobody likes, Jamica, should be on shift as well. That's going to be interesting, me thinks. Wait till she finds out all the fun things she gets to do. I bet she bitches. She seems like the Oh. Hell. No. type. :wink:

It'll be interesting to see if she gives Sam a run for his money. I think he'll have his hands full there, which is good... perhaps he'll leave me the fuck alone, then. Cuz I noticed this week... while working units I don't normally work... that all this shit that he's always up in my ass about... other people don't do at all. Ever. (Alex had told me there was paperwork that he never does... I worked behind him this week and... he doesn't do it. Let me pull some shit like that and see what happens. :dry:)

So, yeah.

Well. My dogs be barking... so I'm going to take off the shoes and put my feet up for a while. See if I can get those hounds calmed down. Nobody wants barking dogs, yo.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I had a lovely quip to insert here when I went to quote this... after reading on, quoting others and coming back? I no longer remember what it was... :dry:
Aa, the curse of a busy mind...

Now I'm wondering, why did i come online? I did have a reason for it that didn't include Perc?

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
We are in the land of unicorns and rainbows - aka NF land!! :'-D
We may have quite a few posting visitors today in NF land.
Well, this is exciting! Mildly terrifying, yet exciting!

I need a switch built into me... Instead of it being On/Off, it needs to be INFJ/ENFP. That would be rad. That way, I can have a normal mode, and a "oh shit we have guests" mode.

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
Well, this is exciting! Mildly terrifying, yet exciting!

I need a switch built into me... Instead of it being On/Off, it needs to be INFJ/ENFP. That would be rad. That way, I can have a normal mode, and a "oh shit we have guests" mode.
Your shadow functions make up to be an ENFP - so in a way, your request is granted!! :-D

·
Registered
968 Posts
18061 - 18080 of 37079 Posts