Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or pieces of advice to do with discovering your own personality and improving on yourself?

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Inquire into the truth. Recognize your images. Make conscious your deepest intention. See clearly what it is you are valuing in each moment with your attention. Follow the law of your own being. Be sincere. Be grateful. Don't take life too seriously but take life seriously.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think the two things are self-awareness and gratitude. I think INFJs can get a little pessimistic, so just taking a second to look at everything good in your life is helpful.

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
This can be a very complicated process from one person to the next while other times it just happens so no matter how it goes stay positive and explore. A little advice should you get enough time just spend it alone without the energy of other people around and in time you will feel what is really you and not the toxic social noise we all have to live with day to day. Once you get to know that part everything else will slowly start falling into place like a puzzle solving itself one piece at a time. Also keep and eye out for what really inspires you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts